Search results

1. R

Frank McNamara n Teresa lowes kids on late late

What the fuck was the point in this? Im worse to b watching it I suppose
  2. R

iphone memory help?

HEY so i have 8gig iphone for a few months now, hooked it up to itunes there yesterday to put more music on as only 3 gigs has been used so far, it took off loads of music saying that there wasnt enough memory for all the music, not it seems i have nearly four gigs of memory used up as...
  3. R

rumour of u2 at kings of leon gig

ive heard this from loads of people that u2 are supposed to be playing at the kings of leon at the o2 gig in dublin. is this complete horseshit?does anyone know who are supporting them
  4. R

timetable for electric picnic

when do they announce whos on what days?
  5. R

tom baxter at the savoy sunday night

any one see him..excellent gig..hes great live i have one gripe thou, i cant understand people going to a gig and chatting the whole way through esp when its the like of singer songwriters.there was a crowd at the front chatting away loudly..theres a fecking bar upstairs if ye want to go for a...
  6. R

be kind rewind

great show.really really enjoyed it.great ending without being corney
  7. R

free tickets to darren emerson

won 2 tickets to darren emerson but cant go now so if anyone wants them pm me .. enjoy!
  8. R

any west wing fans here?

late starter on this,just finished watching the entire series last night.fecking hell, the best tv series ever,brilliant final episode...im traumatised that its actually over now on a side note,,,josh is without doubt the sexiest man alive
  9. R

Into the Wild

just saw it last night,,,,,outstanding film....film of the year for me without doubt
  10. R

Number of a good driving instructer

seriously does anyone have name and number of a really good driving instructer
  11. R

smashing pumpkins album sleeve

can anyone tell me why paris hilton is on the album sleeve and is thanked in the credits,,,,did i miss something?
  12. R

whose supporting faithless weds in the marquee

cant find any info on any website
  13. R

basement jaxx support?

anyone have any idea whose suppoerting basement jaxx in the point on sat night.no info on websites
  14. R

Dead mans shoes

just saw this last night ,god some film,i cant stop thinking about it,best film ive seen in a long time
  15. R

south east asia in three weeks

Need some advice!flying into bangkok for 3 weeks.is it possible to do cambodia, laos and vietnam in the 3 wks or is that next to impossible, am i better off just concentrating on 2 of the countries.thanks!
  16. R

end of brokeback mountain?

watched brokeback mountain over the weekend,for the life of me i cannot make out wot heath ledger said at the very end when he was looking at the shirts.
  17. R

glen hansards solo album

any one listen to it yet.,its just gorgous.not a weak song on it.
  18. R

squid n the whale

really really enjoyed this film,anyone see it?
  19. R

gnarles barkely

heard this song that starts with 'i remember when.i remember when i lost my mind.i cannot get it out of my head.who is this guy,googled but no website
  20. R

anyone go see kanye west

so went to kayne fri night,thought it was amazing.the orchestra really made it ,when they did bittersweet symphony i nearly wet meself.he put on some show in fairness,great bit at the encore when he had all the quoates from his critics.not mad on the point thou.