Search results

1. Q

Mankind Initiative

Just saw this video , very interesting take on two different scenarios involving a violent encounter between a man & woman & how people react to it . u3PgH86OyEM
  2. Q

Girl dies of cancer cryogenically frozen

Just saw this on sky news . Seems crazy but maybe she will get to live beyond her 14 years at some stage in the future only to die again eventually like the rest of us . https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/nov/18/teenage-girls-wish-for-preservation-after-death-agreed-to-by-court
  3. Q

Electrical work

Any leckis here who I could pick their brains about something.
  4. Q

Rural Addiction RTE2

Grim viewing ...feel for the old lad who lost everything after been assaulted with a hammer 😰
  5. Q

Changing careers

If you had spent most of your life doing a particular job but if you had no choice but to take up another vocation would you do it ? People switch careers & upskill with new training in these challenging times . Some because of lack of jobs , redundancy . Scary changing careers but if you had...
  6. Q

Trophey Hunting Sky News

Bit of a coup here where a sky journalist was allowed to tag along with poachers out in Namibia. Interesting to see the poacher nearly in tears after explaining his actions .
  7. Q

Heh heh heh

What does this mean ? Where did it come from ?
  8. Q

The Proc Demographic

Its interesting to see the diffetent types of posters here , characters , etc . I must say the owners of the site have done a marvelous job . Literally no moderation which allows a complete free for all in regards to postings . People rarely leave the site I'd say . Its great for advertising ...
  9. Q

Your behaviour at the game

Nicked this from you know where ;-) . Anyway interested to see how people carry on at a game . Soccer , GAA , etc . Whatever sport ya attend . Myself , generally nervous throughout . Head sinks into the hands when the ball is given away , miss a point . Jump around like a loon when a goal is...
  10. Q

Good time to tell your boss go fuck yourself ?

Suggestions on a post card . When is enough , enough and you walk the line .
  11. Q

Buying Cigarettes Online

So just got a confirmation email from a site in the States that will deliver to Ireland . Could save €60 on 1 carton of cigs . Is it worth chancing it through Customs here ???
  12. Q

My bad !

Delete , wrong forum lol .
  13. Q

Eircom Sports Hub

Anybody watch this on their laptop / PC . Are the Setanta streams anygood ?
  14. Q

Food Banks

Watching a program on the Beeb about families surviving on £2 to pay for an entire days food budget . Shocking stuff :-( . Would you use a food bank if you had no alternative ??
  15. Q

Bereavement Pay

Is this at the discretion of the company or it is it the law for 3 days pay if you are with a company more then 6 months .
  16. Q

Favourite Hobbies

Well for me , I enjoy going for a walk each evening listening to podcasts . Fixing computers , playing the guitar . For the older generation it seems to be tending to their gardens . What's yours ?
  17. Q

Using a Visa Debit Card

So this arrived today , old debit card gets cancelled first time you use it . If using this online to make a payment do you select Laser or Visa or does it matter ???
  18. Q

Street Fighter Proc Style

From reading some threads lately there seems to be alot of antagonism going on . Some interesting match ups have developed . Some people need to be called out .
  19. Q

Cork can thank ESB for Rory Gallagher

Absolute genius , he inspired me to be a guitarist . Doesn't appeal to everyone but had the chops !
  20. Q

You know your getting old when....

I was just looking at IMDB and discovered Johnny Depp turns 50 this year !