Buying Cigarettes Online

So just got a confirmation email from a site in the States that will deliver to Ireland . Could save €60 on 1 carton of cigs . Is it worth chancing it through Customs here ???

So just got a confirmation email from a site in the States that will deliver to Ireland . Could save €60 on 1 carton of cigs . Is it worth chancing it through Customs here ???

Will they wrap it up to look like something else and lie about the contents of the package?

When I was getting hash cookies sent from Holland a few years ago I got the sender to put a false name on it - that way if any questions were asked I could just say I rented a room and I dunno who this other person is.. no way of proving otherwise.

Only works in a house sharing situation of course

I bought a cheap chink Tablet from china for 40e but I got for an extra 15 euro on top of it for customs.

They're not stupid, they'll know exactly what sorts of packages to open and what sender locations are liable to reap customs excise.

It's a serious cash cow for the exchequer in these trying times

I bought a cheap chink Tablet from china for 40e but I got for an extra 15 euro on top of it for customs.

They're not stupid, they'll know exactly what sorts of packages to open and what sender locations are liable to reap customs excise.

It's a serious cash cow for the exchequer in these trying times

That would be VAT - don't think there's import duty on tablets - none on laptops, digital cameras etc.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

10th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Teachers Lounge (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼