Search results

1. C

LUAS for cork

I think the transportation system in ireland is awful . it is getting there though and Ireland seems to be getting its act together. There is no reason why Cork City should not have a LUAS style tram system here . They should at least build one to the airport anyway. plenty of satellite towns...
  2. C

Irish Begrudgery

Why is Ireland so full of jealous, begrudging people . If you try to achieve something in your life and actually getting somewhere with it that people go out of their way to actually ridicule you, spread rumours about you to the point of you actually hating yourself inside because of this. I...
  3. C

ait ghaeilge i corcaigh

an bhfuil aon tairne timpeall suite i corcaigh le ghaeilge a labhairt istigh ann. ainmneacha ghaeilge istigh ann freisin. faoi scannáín ghaeilge a dheanamh ..
  4. C

Lough Hurling 2014 (all ticket affair)

The Lough Hurling final in 2014 is gathering controversy and is expected to be an all ticket affair this year. The people are complaining at the price of the tickets but not the games itself. Record crowds gathered at the tournament's opening day on tuesday yesterday. Teams from schools all...
  5. C

scannáin ghaeilge a tosnú

daoiní le ghaeilge maith a labhairt a fháil chun scéil beag a dhéanamh i ngaeilge. Daoiní a cabhrú lle do thoil? cuir fios dom ar (private message) anyone interested in helping out on an irish language film project please private message me with your email address and contact details . thank you.
  6. C

BASS AMP for sale

Fender Rumble 100 watt BASS amp for sale .. bought 2 years ago new for 600 will sell for 300euro... ring 0861674165
  7. C

wants to start rory style band

private message me as need guitarist and drummer and possibly keyboard player ... and leave your number i can get the work if willing to put in the effort at least 2x a week practice ..i have 20 years+ experience and i hit the newspapers a lot ...which should boost us a bit mostly covers...
  8. C

New Band starting

Rory Gallagher style band with cream stuff and originals too.. Guitarist, drummer and keyboard player required for band ... Must be good and prepared to put in at least 6 weeks rehearsals.. Phone 0861674165
  9. C

Challenge The Crow

This is what he would prefer to do as far as film a reality thing where peopel take him on at legitimate sports with referees and stuff and have it filmed for a price of course and victors would give the profits to charity .. http://www.facebook.com/groups/214388388589209/
  10. C

Why isn't hurling a world game?

Its got skill, scores, drama it has everything the demanding public need in a game .. but for some reason the powers that be ignore it...WHY?
  11. C

Town has gone shit?

Nights out on town in Cork is gone crap ..
  12. C

Crow gonna get married soon....

Its about time for the guy isn't it. He finally found someone to tie the knot with ...
  13. C

CORK CITY on front of FIFA 13

isn't that great that they gave Cork City guy and Sligo Rovers guy a break by putting them on front cover with Messi ... i will buy it just to support it i won't play it as i don't like fifa as i am pro evo man but will buy the game anyway
  14. C

Crow is at it again!

Crow is making a film which is going to turn some heads in the near future . The Future of mankind is at stake with this project.. Is there no end to what this man can do? http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/235536?a=1340698 Power of the earth to you all, may what ever you do in life be...
  15. C

Here it is The one you have been wait for?

Here I am hoping people will back this film project of $50000 People of Cork having made The Shark to media acclaims and sold in Director's Cut 2011 and had his first Film shown on TV DCTV 'The Biggest Issue' Now comes his most arduos task of all time Borders which is a film about the State...
  16. C

Clannad style band

I would like to start a clannad style band if i can with guitar , bodhran and other stuff and keyboard and otehr instruments. will play everythign from blues to rock to trad all in irish Gaiscioch2000@yahoo.com
  17. C

Ireland rugby union should split?

The irish rugby team is a joke and they need to reform it ASAP. i think its a disgrace that irish cannot hear their national anthem at away games. The North should have their own team and the South should have their own team also. that bloody irelands call is a nursery rhyme. It simply is not...
  18. C

Does anyone outthere think that Soccer is over rated?

24/7 these days you can see a game now live on tv. just when you think there is something else on tv there is another soccer game. Now i like soccer but there is way too much emphasis on this game. And they endorse cheating too which is not good for any sport... as it is only a sport.. but they...
  19. C

Crow for PRESIDENT 2025

14 years from now when the next presidential elections are on. Crow well suited presidential candidate then...
  20. C

Pro-evo tournament starting soon

will hold biggest one in cork and the finals will be held on a huge screen. sign up here leave details in private message and i will get back to you on when it is being held. 20 euros to enter and winner will get the pride of being champion of all of Cork. People always complaining there is...