Search results

1. D

limerick IRISH City of culture.

What the fuck is this nonsense about? I thought that Limerick was European city of culture but realised tonight it was just city of culture for Ireland. Good news is it wont take long to roll around for them again, that is unless they move on to towns. Fermoy Irelands capital of culture 2022.
  2. D

Can Southampton win the league?

Or at least get a spot in Europe? Latest in a long series of 'Can. ..... win the league? In Pochettino we trust.
  3. D

Iomain

New hybrid game of hurling and shinty with a common stick between teams for the first time. http://www.shinty.com/news/shinty-to-make-history-with-new-game-called-iomain/ A demo was played at half time in the compromise rules international. Did anyone see it?
  4. D

Irish Soccer, tis awful sad.

Shit all over the place.
  5. D

Rebel gaa forum registration

Tried to sign up to the rebel gaa forum because the hurling thread here has gone to shite and whenever rebel gaa posts are put up here they seem very good. However when i sent away my registration details I was sent back a failed message. I cant even read the threads on the rebel gaa until...
  6. D

Rebels on Hill 16

Just bought a hill 16 ticket for Sat against the Dubs. Didnt make it the last time we met so was wondering what the crack on the hill was like? Many corkonians on the hill like normal or just a few.
  7. D

No late trains on Saturday for Cork v Dublin?

Have to travel by train but the latest train is 9. Surely there will be enough people to make a later train viable?
  8. D

FIFA Club World Cup Japan 2012

Corinthians against Chelsea live now on BBC1. No goals yet but not a bad game. Corinthians are a handy team and have Chelsea under a lot of pressure.
  9. D

The BoB thread.

I'll start.
  10. D

The 2012 Africa Cup of Nations Thread.

Starts tomorrow night. Eurosport has all the games and ITV4 will have 4. Looking forward to having a major tournament on the box to tide me over until the Euros in the summer. Ghana, Ivory Coast and Senegal all being tipped but I like tournament noobs Niger as a longshot.
  11. D

Pensioners-the latest soft target for the Government.

Threatening the old is a new low. Pensioners have received threatening letters from the revenue today warning them that they havent paid sufficient tax as a result of a systems failure and a lack of communication between departments. Individuals aged over 65 earning more than €18,000 a year -...
  12. D

Whats with all the poetry in the threads?

Every second thread seems to have some body quoting poetry or even making up their own. If it isnt poetry its fecking speeches. Have they started printing it in the buses around Cork like they used to on the tubes years back? Is it national poetry week or what. Maybe it a side effect of the...
  13. D

Goodnight Jim BoBs

“Goodnight Vince, goodnight Ted, goodnight Ange, goodnight Finner, goodnight Hands, goodnight Wolfy, goodnight Bergy...”
  14. D

Spaming the bobs forum.

All over a shite movie I couldnt give two fucks about. Good way to kill time before the end of work. It made me look fierce busy. I might ask for a raise. :lol!:
  15. D

FAO DaycintBoy

Leonardo dies at the end of Titanic.
  16. D

Did you ever sleep with a Psycho?

Tell your story here.
  17. D

Squirrel dodge

k0TONBwqc7E