Search results

1. D

Australia/Toulon's James 'O'Connor suffers Heart Attack

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/champions-cup/toulons-james-oconnor-treated-by-teammate-after-suffering-cardiac-arrest-on-team-bus-34489583.html Poor fella. Hope he has a speedy recovery.
  2. D

Do I have a virus.

I have an old enough laptop which runs uses Windows 2000 Pro. The computer runs perfectly most of the time but can slow down for a few mins for no reason. I have F-Secure running on it since I've got the computer and also use Spybot and CCleaner sporadically. Now recently F-secure has failed...
  3. D

Eminem's new video!

Funny yea or nay? DptkI0EY6ZY
  4. D

BBC on the GAA Business model.

Sports fans dismayed by a landscape in which leading players command mega-salaries and governing bodies only seem to care about the elite levels should study how business is done at the Gaelic Athletic Association (GAA). The Dublin-based GAA, which this year celebrates its 125th anniversary, is...
  5. D

Irish Soccer Hooligans

Programme on TV3 now....Load a shite but some of ye Proccers might see yourselves on it. :)
  6. D

SFI and Ronaldo.

Cristiano Ronaldo is, by any objective measure, an utter knob. Wednesday night's shenanigans with Steven Taylor - "My face! My face!" - were not in the same league as the work of that other master of deception, the Great Rivaldo, but Cristiano is still young. He can only get better with age...
  7. D

Brown Water.

All the water from the mains is coming dirty brown. It's happening quite a lot lately just for an hour or two and then back to normal. Very annoying. I want a cup of tea :( Any one else having the same problems? Northside area.
  8. D

What a legend.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece
  9. D

Population of the PROC!

With the explosion of multiple user names it's hard to figure the actual number of individual people that use the board. I generally only frequent the Sports and Langers Forum and i'd guess that there's about 20 regular users in the sports forum and maybe 30-40 in the langers. Is that about...
  10. D

Christian Bale, nice guy!

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/02/bale-went-ballistic/ Attacking his family and now this.
  11. D

Music Downloaders be warned!!

In what has been billed as a world first, four music companies and internet server provider Eircom have agreed to work together to end illegal music downloading. The settlement brought to an end an eight-day trial in which the music companies were suing Eircom as the country's largest internet...
  12. D

Will the Government last another 12 months?

The Green's are starting to leave the sinking ship. How long before FF backbenchers follow suit?
  13. D

Unpimp your ride bitches!

wey9--VVxAg xCIF6JF1O5U& j1vxfGBEMmM&
  14. D

Quick Question

Whats the name of the sports complex in ballincollig?
  15. D

Friday Filth!

16. D

Ali Interview on RTE now

Very interesting. Being youngish my only memories of him is seeing him stuck in a wheelchair, clearly a shell of his former self. He's a very interesting character, especially when talking about race relations. It's up their with the Bruce Lee interview.
  17. D

Rachel Weisz

Hot Stuff on Tv3 now!! Kinda the girl next door look about her
  18. D

Little Big Planet PS3

brand new...sealed 50 quid. PM me.
  19. D

Mexico going to shit due to drug lords.

Police in Mexico have found nine decapitated bodies close to a highway in the southern state of Guerrero. A local official said some of the victims were soldiers. Thousands of troops have been deployed across Mexico in anti-drug smuggling operations. Nine heads were found earlier in plastic...
  20. D

I dislike the way you speak about woman.

Discuss.