Search results

1. S

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

8 bit Christmas. 8/10 Reluctantly watched this with the greater family with an age range of 9 to 62 and everyone had a great time and was pleasantly surprised. Not usually one for nostalgia but this was done very well. if you are a kid of the 80’s you’ll love it and so will your kids. Replace...
  2. S

Better call Saul just surpassed Breaking Bad.

A bold statement I know but to be fair, we all know where Saul Goodman ends up. The journey down that road to his demise is nothing short of spectacularly subtle and brilliant. I'm not taking anything away from breaking bad but the genius of that show was that you grow to eventually hate Walter...
  3. S

Mission impossible: fall out. Not so much a spoiler.

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY MAKE IT SO OBVIOUS IN THE TRAILER THAT henry cavill IS THE FUCKING BAD GUY???? JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!!
  4. S

Profound movie death scenes.

Saw this topic online recently and it got me thinking about which deaths had an effect on me. The main one that comes to mind is John Voights death in the champ. Fucked me up watching it as a kid. Another obvious one is the montage in UP. Terribly sad yet unbelievably profound. What movie death...
  5. S

Kitchen appliances that you love.

If I could fuck my coffee machine then I would or maybe I did? Yes!!! I fucked my coffee machine.
  6. S

your favorite cameo in a movie.

Bill murray in zombieland is a fucking masterclass in cameos but also Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glenross is right up there. How about you guys?
  7. S

Your favorite scene in a movie involving booze

Two obvious ones off the bat are The Shawshank redemption and that glorious pint of black in the Snapper. curious to hear any other wans like!
  8. S

Who still uses a desk top computer?

The mac I'm writing this on is over 10 years old and i honestly don't even know if I'm gonna replace it because of my phone and ipad. Are they obsolete? Am I obsolete?
  9. S

The greatest accomplishment in sports?

For the week thats in it lads. I always thought that Arsenals undefeated season was it for me. I don't think that'll ever be beaten. However, the 1980 US olympic hockey teams gold medal is up there too. Would love to hear your opinions. individual accomplishments are included here too.
  10. S

If you could go back in time and save an artist

Who would it be?
  11. S

Pick 10 songs that are the soundtrack to your life.

It could be a musical score or just some mad Henrys tunes but what 10 songs define you. just asking like.
  12. S

Mr. Robot

Outstanding first season!! Best new tv show by a country mile in a long time.
  13. S

The Kiefer Sutherland drinking game...

Continues on Touch. Wahoo!! Does anyone else play?
  14. S

Reformed Gary Glitter dating 83 year old.

Sorry, my bad. It was Haiti 3 year old.
  15. S

Armand van Helden mixtape circa '93

Came accross the pretty cool website redlight music and found this brilliant mixtape yes, tape of AVH. Lots of old familiar henrys golden oldies from back in the day. http://redlightmusic.com/podcasts/vintage-mixtapes/armand-rise-vol-1/
  16. S

Glengary glenross V Glengary glenchristmas

Glengary glenross: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI Glengary glenchristmas: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=23321445
  17. S

Nouvelle vague

Has anyone seen them live? They are playing in my hometown in a couple of weeks. Was wondering if they are any good live. I like the albums alot.
  18. S

What did one snowman say to the other snowman?

Do you smell carrots?
  19. S

Top 5 Music films of the Decade.

Just my opinion : 1. Control 2. Hustle and flow 3. Standing in the shadows of Motown 4. Jeff Buckley - Amazing grace 5. 8 mile Honorable mention to Once.
  20. S

Rear of the year for Thread of the year?

It has to be said. Might even be thread of the decade. I tip my cap lads. Great stuff!!!