Skorts

One 'guy' sat opposite an elderly lady with his tablet trying to focus in on her nylons.

I got the mads.

Followed him up the escalators and caught the first official I could get.

'Upskirter alert..... Him'.

Is upskirting actually illegal?

And what's the definition of it? Like do you have to capture a certain amount of her nether regions for it to be a crime? You could be taking a photo of something else like and there happens to be a woman sitting there in a short skirt with her legs open. I'm sure it has happened like.

Also out of curiosity, is it illegal to take a photo of a woman's legs in public?

Is upskirting actually illegal?

And what's the definition of it? Like do you have to capture a certain amount of her nether regions for it to be a crime? You could be taking a photo of something else like and there happens to be a woman sitting there in a short skirt with her legs open. I'm sure it has happened like.

Also out of curiosity, is it illegal to take a photo of a woman's legs in public?

:oops:
YES it is!

A woman, or even a bloke in a kilt if that's your titilation, has a right to think that what she (he) wears with his garments hanging naturally covering his decency won't have some deviant taking photographs from unusual angles in order to espy something of a private nature that wouldn't otherwise be visible. FFS Moe 😔

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Comedy Club

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼