Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Thanks for that thready. That's brilliant. Hennessy was always up for it tho. Think he scored a goal in 2nd half too??

Thought Hennessy scored early into the Canal End after a great break down the left by JF getting the ball over to him, think it was in the first couple of minutes?

Muller & John Fitzgibbon got 2 I think. The Cannon put Fitzgibbon into the shower and threw a bucket of cold water over him at half time to try wake him up. It worked, eventually. Although some lads on here will deny that ever happening 😂

There's a guy on here claimed that "After his shower Fitzy was in such shock in the corner just blankly watching everything unfold" and as anyone who knows John Fitzgibbon that wasn't his form at all.

Clearly the 🤡 that made that claim had read a newspaper article, got a rush of blood to his head thinking he was in the know, and conflated John Considine (a back) with John Fitzgibbon (a forward) and made an unholy eejit of himself, but probably lacks the understanding to be suitably embarrassed by his monumental gaffe which he continued to repeat as though that might somehow, sometime, in his world eventually make it true.

Best you pipe down Glasaboy, as you clearly know little about JF, and maybe don't even know much about Considine either 😎

Big week for Ryan & Co Do they stick with the lads who didn't perform last week or give younger players a chance? Lose this one and season pretty much over Ryan has a three year term but hard to see how he could stay if we don't get out of Munster 2 years in a row

Big week for Ryan & Co Do they stick with the lads who didn't perform last week or give younger players a chance? Lose this one and season pretty much over Ryan has a three year term but hard to see how he could stay if we don't get out of Munster 2 years in a row
Lose with the same line up and approach and I think he should do the right thing and go but if he now goes with the youth and has a belt off it I’d be happy to see him stay next year. But there has to be a sea change in attitude and approach by everyone involved, otherwise we are a busted flush

There's a guy on here claimed that "After his shower Fitzy was in such shock in the corner just blankly watching everything unfold" and as anyone who knows John Fitzgibbon that wasn't his form at all.

Clearly the 🤡 that made that claim had read a newspaper article, got a rush of blood to his head thinking he was in the know, and conflated John Considine (a back) with John Fitzgibbon (a forward) and made an unholy eejit of himself, but probably lacks the understanding to be suitably embarrassed by his monumental gaffe which he continued to repeat as though that might somehow, sometime, in his world eventually make it true.

Best you pipe down Glasaboy, as you clearly know little about JF, and maybe don't even know much about Considine either 😎
😂😂😂 Uber creep vibes off this fella! I’m not the first on here to say that I’d say. Clearly knows nothing about what went on in 1990. Defending his buddy’s neighbor or something like that, thats all he is at.
John Fitzgibbon was sound asleep on the field, to the point that the Cork coach threw a bucket of cold water on him at half time.. Imagine that.. Sound asleep… 😂😂

Lose with the same line up and approach and I think he should do the right thing and go but if he now goes with the youth and has a belt off it I’d be happy to see him stay next year. But there has to be a sea change in attitude and approach by everyone involved, otherwise we are a busted flush
Spot on R&B.
At the moment he isn’t doing anything that gives hope for even the future

I expect one-of the Holy Trinity yo be dropped as token political move to appease the Moderates in Cork . Shane Kingston to come in.

Completely agree R&B. It’s time to give youth its chance.

He needs to make changes and more then a token few, all of o’flynn, dalton and Downey should start. In addition they need to look at Tim
O’mahoney around the middle also, you cannot have a display like Sunday and it is accepted as it will kill the squad.
I think however they might go for minimum changes and include Meade and Kingston for example who should both be impact subs.
As others have said picking a conservative selection won’t work and will quicken the end

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Crush Collective DJ Night

The Pav, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼