Stuff that grinds your gears

Lads who use don’t follow the rule of leaving a free urinal between you and the other guy in the jacks. I’ll happily show my cock if asked but please let me piss in peace first.

When I was first going to pubs that was simply known as "the rule".

Similarly I have no problem showing my cock, or letting another man suck it. But at least let me piss first.

Unless he requests that I do that while he's sucking. In which case I will wait.

When I was first going to pubs that was simply known as "the rule".

Similarly I have no problem showing my cock, or letting another man suck it. But at least let me piss first.

Unless he requests that I do that while he's sucking. In which case I will wait.
Those urinals that have no dividers between them are the worst. Old Oak bar a prime example. When someone is at the next urinal i usually cant piss. A mind block thing. Then i look all gay. Its worse when you have someone on both sides.

Those urinals that have no dividers between them are the worst. Old Oak bar a prime example. When someone is at the next urinal i usually cant piss. A mind block thing. Then i look all gay. Its worse when you have someone on both sides.

There is etiquette.

Placing oneself for example.

And of course... Your cock is soooo large, one hand needs to go overhead against the wall to maintain the magnificence of a structure.

Or as it's known.... Had a few too many.

Lovely wife.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼