Simon Harris, Glorious Leader

How would you have any idea whatsoever as to the level of Education which I have achieved?

Record rents....how come they were not intelligent and wise day 1 and stay at home with their parents and both work hard, save hard and save up for a deposit for a Mortgage?

Creche fees.....who in their right mind would have a child while they are living in rented accommodation?

Seems to me that quite a lot of people took the easy options in life and thereby dug a hole for themselves.

But then of course people like you are incapable of recognising those that took that easy option in life and you feel it is all the Governments fault.

You are a fool
"How come they were not intelligent enough to stay at home with their parents work hard and save up for a deposit?"
So EVERYONE gets a job in the City they grew up in do they?
Nobody in Cork works in Dublin?
Or should they simply live at home and commute to Dublin every day?
I mean, the fact you wonder how I somehow" guessed" you were an uneducated oik says it all??

"Who has a child while renting" 😂😂😂.
I mean, where to even begin with the absolute stupidity.
Genuinely.

I want a fair society, Varadkar was slated for talking about those who get up early, but many people identified with what he was saying,
He was spot on, we have a needy hand out culture in this country with people that won’t get out of their own way to help themselves.
Expecting the state to pay for everything.
I remember a newspaper article a few weeks ago about a lad living in his car because the rented accommodation wouldn’t allow his dogs. I mean ffs, priorities like, get rid of the dogs. But no, go on the newspaper and complain, it’s easier.
We’ve gone as soft as shite as a nation. No one helped me buy my first house and I’m sure many others here got no help either.

I want a fair society, Varadkar was slated for talking about those who get up early, but many people identified with what he was saying,
The squeezed middle are bearing the brunt of a lot of cuts and increases, I dont understand what you mean about a minority who control the government
A plutocracy Jim.

He was spot on, we have a needy hand out culture in this country with people that won’t get out of their own way to help themselves.
I remember a newspaper article a few weeks ago about a lad living in his car because the rented accommodation wouldn’t allow his dogs. I mean ffs, priorities like, get rid of the dogs. But no, go on the newspaper and complain, it’s easier.
We’ve gone as soft as shite as a nation. No one helped me buy my first house and I’m sure many others here got no help either.
🤔
Some people don't like the idea of abandoning pets and I agree with them.

We also have a culture of people refusing council housing because it isnt in the right location
for them, Other people bought houses 20 miles away from where they were reared in order to get on the ladder, They may not be happy but they get
on with it,

We also have a culture of people refusing council housing because it isnt in the right location
for them, Other people bought houses 20 miles away from where they were reared in order to get on the ladder, They may not be happy but they get
on with it,
What's the waiting list time for a council house now Jim...

10 -15 years?

People make easy decisions in life, short term thinking and stuff like that.
Once upon a time it was perfectly normal for a couple to work hard, save hard and get themselves a mortgage.
Some people still do that, most especially those that are responsible in life and do not have that entitled attitude that seems to be an issue in certain parts of society.
Utter bullshit Liam. A neighbour of mine moved into her house in the 60s paying 2 pounds and ten schillings rent. But they had 13 pounds a week money, with one adult working while the kids, were growing up.

So in other words about 17% of their income on a house.

If you think Fine Gael and the other shower are not responsible for pushing house prices up to such an extent that a couple with one or two kids are badly struggling to get through, then you sir, are fucking deluded
As regards your question about homeless couples who are working, well maybe they should consider getting a better paying job, there are after all plenty of them out there.
Are you really this fucking simple? Everybody cannot get a better job. There will always be shop assistants, taxi drivers, receptionists and cross dressing bus drivers needed in our economy.

And that's fine. These people will need affordable accommodation or guess what?

The whole fucking system falls apart
As regards those responsible for kids, you will find that would be their parents
Go and read the constitution you tit

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jimmy Lee

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼