Pubs reopening June 29th

Spot on. I wasn't sure if she had another job lined up, but I know one of the girls that worked with her got a job up the road.
Was actually going to drop up there tomorrow to mention it to her and ask if she'd contact Triona to say it to her.
But you just saved all that hassle. Although I'd have still done it.

Could you pm Mr Warrior just in case?

I've just PMd the Warrior.

He got a job with some American company making videos for them after they saw how well he was doing the ones for Barbarella's. Working from home too which suited him down to the ground.

He also has a good side hustle with his brother who works in Barbarossa.

He also moved house. Used to see him in the local Centra at times and chat, but Triona told us he's after moving out to the sticks somewhere now.

Nice one. Good for him, he was sound lad.

@MerchantOfEnnis , Nice one sham. Hope this one works out for Triona, and Mr Warrior . 👍

Poor Triona will have at least 6 weeks of the fuckin' loopers from the PRoC wandering into Benny's gaffs roaring her name.

"Triona! Are you Triona? You are? We got you a job, girl! The PRoC! What are your feelings about Sinn Féin/Ukraine/Zionism/Man. City FC? Can I have a rasa?"

Have any of ye ventured into the flying underpants lately? its only a stones throw from the cathedral

Tried to go in there just before Christmas and the place was closed. Buddy was saying he passed there recently and again the place (at the bottom of Barrack Street) was closed - are they only opening on Sober Lane now or what?

Tried to go in there just before Christmas and the place was closed. Buddy was saying he passed there recently and again the place (at the bottom of Barrack Street) was closed - are they only opening on Sober Lane now or what?
Yeah, not sure what's going on there. Closed a while now, and only entrance is the Sober Lane one.
Maybe doing a refurb?

As far as I know, the works going on outside Fordes is actually for the Enterprise, and not Fordes itself. 🙄

Poor Triona will have at least 6 weeks of the fuckin' loopers from the PRoC wandering into Benny's gaffs roaring her name.

"Triona! Are you Triona? You are? We got you a job, girl! The PRoC! What are your feelings about Sinn Féin/Ukraine/Zionism/Man. City FC? Can I have a rasa?"
Rasa? And a tayto sandwich with fresh bread. Don't ever forget that. 😏

Yeah, not sure what's going on there. Closed a while now, and only entrance is the Sober Lane one.
Maybe doing a refurb?

As far as I know, the works going on outside Fordes is actually for the Enterprise, and not Fordes itself. 🙄

I remember there was a bit of a dispute a few years ago about the strip of land laneway outside Fordes. Fordes wanted to put a small table and couple of chairs in the laneway that hadn't had through traffic in decades but Finbarr was getting very irate and upskuttling the whole lot - claiming it was a right of way into his property I think. The old previously derelict bit between the lane and the river contiguous to the old school which Finbarr owns now has hoarding up around it and looks like there's some building activity going on there.

Finbarr has been trying to buy out Fordes for years so he has effective control of the block, and a business rival next door removed, but Fordes owners aren't exactly fans of Finbarr, who allegedly has quite a few in the business community who aren't exactly fans.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sarah Buckley & Bróna Keogh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Pretty Limited

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼