The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Yerra it might just be me!

Probably could have and should have got the BP there. The intercept try was a massive swing. Cardiff had nothing but a backrow. The scored from that and again straight from the yellow and that was it. The fact they were happy to get a losing BP says it all.

Ryan was incredibly lucky to escape a red card. The writing is on the wall for young Daly in the backrow I'd say. Called up late and didn't even get a run out at the end.
Completely agree on Ryan, should have been red. Crowley and Hodnett were the stand out players in the game, I thought.

Beirne was lucky that cheap shot from their 10 wasn't worse. I'd day he's sore today. That prick had better stay in the backfield next time they play, the Munster pack won't forget him.

The most frustrating thing with Munster is that they seem incapable of finding a basic standard in terms of performance. They can go from champagne rugby one week to dire, up the jumper "grind it out" the next. And it's not weather or personnel dependent as we saw last night. You just never really know what you're going to get. That reeks of coaching issues to me but anyway, I still expect Munster to do a "Munster" next week and put in a big performance in Northampton.

The most frustrating thing with Munster is that they seem incapable of finding a basic standard in terms of performance. They can go from champagne rugby one week to dire, up the jumper "grind it out" the next. And it's not weather or personnel dependent as we saw last night. You just never really know what you're going to get. That reeks of coaching issues to me but anyway, I still expect Munster to do a "Munster" next week and put in a big performance in Northampton.
Usually it's the former in the first half, latter in second

Traditionally the URC game before the European game is poor for Munster.

Yerra it might just be me!

Probably could have and should have got the BP there. The intercept try was a massive swing. Cardiff had nothing but a backrow. The scored from that and again straight from the yellow and that was it. The fact they were happy to get a losing BP says it all.

Ryan was incredibly lucky to escape a red card. The writing is on the wall for young Daly in the backrow I'd say. Called up late and didn't even get a run out at the end.
Daly did cine on

Completely agree on Ryan, should have been red. Crowley and Hodnett were the stand out players in the game, I thought.

Beirne was lucky that cheap shot from their 10 wasn't worse. I'd day he's sore today. That prick had better stay in the backfield next time they play, the Munster pack won't forget him.
Hodnett was outstanding and Crowley's try was incredibly well taken.

De Beer was very lucky also, Piardi took the blame for calling the maul sooner but regardless you can't go steaming into a maul like that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼