Wuhan Wheeze

I have never met someone from Kazakhstan. Place must not exisit.

But out of curiosity, what kind of organization publicizes all illnesses of all employees to all other employees?
Well I know you probably do not talk to many work colleagues but when a work colleague is out sick ,gets cancer, has a member of family die where I work then everyone knows because people enquire. There is even a notice board to pass on info of work colleagues who have had a family member pass away. There are photos of work colleagues who have passed away.
Man, America must have a strange work environment.

Oh my apologies...

Oh no .. it's an absolutely fantastic situation...

Make sure to keep spreading infection as much as humanly possible everyone...

Send those kids into those HEPA filterless classrooms... Don't say a word about it...dont make a fuss...

Ignore anything to do with covid... Don't mention it...

Ignore that covid causes increased susceptibility to RSV and Strep..

And RSV surged far higher this winter than even last year... So surgeries were cancelled because of RSV again.

ignore that Stephen Donnelly still hasn't bothered acquiring the new "game changing" shots for RSV that other countries rolled out before the last surge....

Ignore that "immunity debt" has been debunked as a dangerous myth and we were lied to and not informed of the immune system harm covid causes.

Ignore that the indoor air quality recommendations the government hasn't bothered with would also reduce RSV and Strep which killed 12 kids in a single school year.. including a girl in Glanmire.. and other kids lost limbs

"Pathologist Michael McDermott told the inquest it had been an unprecedented year for invasive Group A Strep. Over 170 people were admitted to hospital with it between October 2022 and the end of this summer. He said half of these had required surgical intervention, with 12 fatalities."

Ignore that these measures would also be very useful to have had in place now with the resurgence of measles...

Ignore that we had the 4th highest rate of asthma in the world in 2019... So HEPA filters in classrooms would always have been a good idea ...

Who cares nothing matters
You are spot on. The health system is a complete disgrace ,no argument from me there. But covid measures unnecessarily three petrol on the fire.

What's it like,Living in a world of mass fear and paranoia ? I've yet to know of someone who even got seriously ill from covid,.the fear will get you before the virus, you're making yourself sick.

My elderly pal (who I've gotten to know since) and his missus were both in hospital with Covid. He survived and eventually got out weeks later. She didn't 😔

You are spot on. The health system is a complete disgrace ,no argument from me there. But covid measures unnecessarily three petrol on the fire.
Sounds extreme?

The health service really should have ignored C-19 like Zimbabwe or Botswana as it was all only a "flu" anyway and not bother having one of the best health outcomes for the pandemic in the developed world.

My elderly pal (who I've gotten to know since) and his missus were both in hospital with Covid. He survived and eventually got out weeks later. She didn't 😔
I know 2 who died and 3 more who were in I.C.U.

2 of them are still not fully recovered but luckily they got great care in the C.U.H. from health professionals instead of taking the advice from some uneducated crackpot who was doing his own research online.

Well, it was a pandemic,
Yes
did it ever dawn on you it was a bit exaggerated,
No, 7 million dead is not exaggerated. If it wasn't for the action taken it would have been a lot lot worse.
that the restrictions were way over the top and now as that poor lad who is posting about delayed surgery etc is a result of these way over the top restrictions.
Yes, this is unfortunate. People have died because of the restrictions. What I don't see is how it could have been any different?

Of course on the one hand you're blaming the restrictions for people missing surgery or succumbing to other ailments, and in the next breathe claiming it is all because of the effects of the vaccines.

Make. Up. Your. Mind.
The Aftermath of these restrictions have been far worse than what was essentially the flu.
Is this your considered medical opinion? The vast majority of doctors and scientists were in agreement with these restrictions.

I get the flu vaccination too each year. Am I brainwashed?

Oh and

But we basically know what the flu is and how it behaves, and we have medicines to combat it. When Covid showed up, we knew very little about it. But we figured out quite quickly that it killed. Or were those coffins in Northern Italy fake news?

Well I know you probably do not talk to many work colleagues but when a work colleague is out sick ,gets cancer, has a member of family die where I work then everyone knows because people enquire. There is even a notice board to pass on info of work colleagues who have had a family member pass away. There are photos of work colleagues who have passed away.
Man, America must have a strange work environment.
You work in an organsiation with 1,000s of people and you know when everyone of them gets sick, dies?

Seriously?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼