Wuhan Wheeze

Yes

No, 7 million dead is not exaggerated. If it wasn't for the action taken it would have been a lot lot worse.

Yes, this is unfortunate. People have died because of the restrictions. What I don't see is how it could have been any different?

Of course on the one hand you're blaming the restrictions for people missing surgery or succumbing to other ailments, and in the next breathe claiming it is all because of the effects of the vaccines.

Make. Up. Your. Mind.

Is this your considered medical opinion? The vast majority of doctors and scientists were in agreement with these restrictions.

I get the flu vaccination too each year. Am I brainwashed?

Oh and

But we basically know what the flu is and how it behaves, and we have medicines to combat it. When Covid showed up, we knew very little about it. But we figured out quite quickly that it killed. Or were those coffins in Northern Italy fake news?
No ,not saying vaccines are unsafe but this type was untested and experimental, astrazenica and jansen ones were even pulled in a lot of countries, so if you want to take the chance work away.
Italy was complete mismanagement, 9 out of 10 people put on ventilation died. Elon musk highlighted this on data from China but was told he was not a doctor . His response was well he does design safety systems for people in outer space. Check it out its on his latest interview with Joe rogan. Putting someone on ventilation is highly invasive ,pumping the lungs artificially may be ok for a few hours but leaving a patient on it for days is madness. This was a huge factor in Italy.

No ,not saying vaccines are unsafe but this type was untested and experimental, astrazenica and jansen ones were even pulled in a lot of countries, so if you want to take the chance work away.
Italy was complete mismanagement, 9 out of 10 people put on ventilation died. Elon musk highlighted this on data from China but was told he was not a doctor . His response was well he does design safety systems for people in outer space. Check it out its on his latest interview with Joe rogan.
Eh, no.

Musk also went to Thailand when a football team was trapped in a cave and was told to fuck off by experts in rescuing people from caves. In response he called them all pedophiles.
Putting someone on ventilation is highly invasive ,pumping the lungs artificially may be ok for a few hours but leaving a patient on it for days is madness. This was a huge factor in Italy.
See, I have no idea if this is true or not.

Is it your medical opinion?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 4:15pm

More events ▼