Kyle Hayes - a good GAA man?

No, but Hayes didn't walk free either.

Do I think a norrie scumbag would have gotten a suspended sentence? Absolutely.

How did Hayes not walk free?

If he wanted to get up at 3 in the morning and go for a stroll around Patrickswell or whatever shithole Limerick village he lives in, who's going to stop him?

The lads in Portlaoise or Mountjoy can't go for strolls around town when they choose to.

How did Hayes not walk free?

If he wanted to get up at 3 in the morning and go for a stroll around Patrickswell or whatever shithole Limerick village he lives in, who's going to stop him?

The lads in Portlaoise or Mountjoy can't go for strolls around town when they choose to.
Because (as I have already explained at length in this thread) walking free means being acquitted.

Mr Hayes was convicted and got a prison sentence (suspended) and a fine.

Not a Norrie unless it's the Northside of Midleton
A man accused of engaging in a violent disorder at Opera Lane in Cork city and assault causing harm to two other men got a suspended jail term for his part in the violent crimes.

You really think that if some norrie scumbag committed Hayes' alleged crime then he'd walk free?

That's just semantics now.

A fine and a suspended sentence won't impact on his freedom.

Freedom.. the clue is in the first four letters dear.
It will be impact his ability to get into scraps! It will impact his ability to travel. It will impact his wallet (despite the conspiracy theories on here, there is no evidence that JP will just pick up the tab).

I really dislike being referred to as "dear". Please stop doing it.

That's a pretty shitty comment, given that I have been nothing but respectful to you in this discussion.

Also, given that it was the jury that decided the offence, and the Judge who decided the sentence, and I am neither a jury member nor a judge, it doesn't even make sense.
I deleted it and I apologise Mattie. I take your point after some deliberation.

It will be impact his ability to get into scraps! It will impact his ability to travel. It will impact his wallet (despite the conspiracy theories on here, there is no evidence that JP will just pick up the tab).

I really dislike being referred to as "dear". Please stop doing it.

Maybe if you as...

It might impact his ability to get into scraps, but we don't know that it'll stop him for sure. I'd feel much safer with him up in the Midlands where no innocent people in clubs can be harmed.

And as for travel... Limerick people don't like to stray too far from their own I'm told

Maybe if you as...

It might impact his ability to get into scraps, but we don't know that it'll stop him for sure. I'd feel much safer with him up in the Midlands where no innocent people in clubs can be harmed.

And as for travel... Limerick people don't like to stray too far from their own I'm told
They do if JP is flying them all to Barbados for the team holiday...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼