Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

Last September people were put in tents left behind by people attending Electric Picnic-alarm bells should have gone off then surely. Bar laughing at Blighe what do you think is the end game? It's already impossible to get a doctors appointment within 2 weeks, why on earth are we bringing in thousands of people and giving them medical cards. A lot of people are getting very rich by putting up refugees. A lot of hotels aren't even full, the owners are claiming these rooms are all full and claiming full payments. There is nobody in government checking to see if the claims are valid. Discussed last night on the tonight show on VMTV.

Last September people were put in tents left behind by people attending Electric Picnic-alarm bells should have gone off then surely. Bar laughing at Blighe what do you think is the end game? It's already impossible to get a doctors appointment within 2 weeks, why on earth are we bringing in thousands of people and giving them medical cards. A lot of people are getting very rich by putting up refugees. A lot of hotels aren't even full, the owners are claiming these rooms are all full and claiming full payments. There is nobody in government checking to see if the claims are valid. Discussed last night on the tonight show on VMTV.
Read this. GP services, schools etc have all be organised in advance. Its not ideal that we have so many refugees but there are various external factors driving these numbers and we are not alone in that. https://www.echolive.ie/corknews/arid-41358451.html

Re - doctors appointments.
Its my belief that during covid surgeries found a comfort zone with patients not able to do walk ins.
Appointments made things a lot more comfortable for them and they've just continued forward like that.

My current end game is to laugh my ass off at Derek and his little band of racists.

If you have a problem with people in tents ( and I certainly do) then it makes sense to object to fuckwits like Blighe who get in the way of proper housing for those who need it.
I passed through Fermoy last weekend, why are they allowed to litter the place with their flags and slogans as they have done?

Blighe is an utter scumbag, hard to believe he has a few convinced with his shit. They’re not so brave when the law pulls them to heel though.. see the guy who’s accused of arson in Ringsend today immediately pulling the father of 4 young kids stuff in court.. didn’t bother him when he set the place alight with his misguided notions

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

29th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼