Cork city has gone to the dogs.

I got into a row with the groom’s brother in law at a stag a few years ago. I may or may not have told him that Kenny Dalglish abandoned Liverpool when they needed him most.

It went down….not so well.

I was the best man!!!
I remember two neighbours having to separated after saipan , one said Roy was a traitor the other fella wasnt impressed.

It is perfectly possible to be against the homophobic ideology of Hamas and also be against the genocide that is currently taking place in Palestine.

Most people ( outside of this thread) can understand that.

Matlock shit take # 157893

Youd want to be a complete Christy to be 'queer for Palestine' and protesting the conflict in Gaza under the same banner when they literally will put you to death for being gay under that regime.

Even being accused of being Gay is a death sentence.

Its just the latest cause du jour that people march for without the slightest paper thin consideration for how phenomenally stupid it makes them look.

Like Chickens for KFC

36jfum.jpg

Matlock shit take # 157893

Youd want to be a complete Christy to be 'queer for Palestine' and protesting the conflict in Gaza under the same banner when they literally will put you to death for being gay under that regime.

Even being accused of being Gay is a death sentence.

Its just the latest cause du jour that people march for without the slightest paper thin consideration for how phenomenally stupid it makes them look.

Like Chickens for KFC

View attachment 30961
Firstly, Hamas and Palestinian are not interchangeable terms

Secondly, nothing that Hamas advocate makes the genocide of the Palestinian people justified.

Edit- I know you don't agree. We don't need to go over and back on this all evening.

Christ Almighty, I assumed they were young fellas with no sense.
But then of course there is the fact of middle aged men wearing Celtic jerseys, that probably says a whole lot about their level of intellectual ability
The fact that the are sitting in a pub in the middle of the day says enough about them, they should be out getting exercise or engaging in some worthwhile activity instead of sitting in a pub all day long drinking beer and eating crisps.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼