Stuff that grinds your gears

I'm trying to get work done but there's a fella in a spreadsheet that I need data from and he hasn't saved it down, and isn't replying to messages ffs. Fucker is probably down the pub and he left excel open

I'm trying to get work done but there's a fella in a spreadsheet that I need data from and he hasn't saved it down, and isn't replying to messages ffs. Fucker is probably down the pub and he left excel open
While you're waiting for him to "close his excel," or for closing time, tell us the story of your forum signature.

While you're waiting for him to "close his excel," or for closing time, tell us the story of your forum signature.

During Covid PJ Coogan went to the South County, and he was telling Cllr Paudie Dineen about this on his show. Paudie threw a curveball at him and asked "did you get intoxicated PJ?", and PJ lost his shit with Paudie and started going on about how shocked he was to be treated in such a way by a local Cllr

During Covid PJ Coogan went to the South County, and he was telling Cllr Paudie Dineen about this on his show. Paudie threw a curveball at him and asked "did you get intoxicated PJ?", and PJ lost his shit with Paudie and started going on about how shocked he was to be treated in such a way by a local Cllr
I remember the days before Covid when I could afford to drink in City Centre pubs like The South County. And O'Driscoll's, and O'Sullivans. Sometimes I ventured as far the East Village. Barry's, or The Lobby, is a lost art on me.

He had paudie on during the week, they seem to have kissed and made up.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Dr Dec and The Side Effects

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼