The Hurling Thread

I do agree. The same can be said about us.
Both Cork and Tipp are overrated in recent years. Have won almost all U20 All Irelands between them since 2018 but neither have benefited from those yet. Tipp won a Senior All Ireland in 2019 with a lot of the lads from 2010 and 2016.

Cahill will run the legs off the Tipp lads, maybe get to a league final and then they'll progressively get more tired and overworked like cahils teams always do come the heavy hitting stuff.

Limerick look a level ahead of everyone else, again, and Tipperary were out hurled for large periods yesterday. At this point, Limerick look odds on for 5 in a row, and there simply isn’t another team to challenge them. Hegarty, Byrnes and Lynch have already stepped up this year.

I think the hype for tipp is that they are the experts at stopping 5 in a rows as they have done it twice and they feel the onus is on them to stop this one. They also beat limerick in a challenge match too and were undefeated up to last night this year so that’s the hype.

I think the hype for tipp is that they are the experts at stopping 5 in a rows as they have done it twice and they feel the onus is on them to stop this one. They also beat limerick in a challenge match too and were undefeated up to last night this year so that’s the hype.
Who in Tipp said anything like this?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼