Cork to Clonmel?

Matlock said:
Bite me,.

Tomorrow ive to drive to Clonmel, then back to Fermoy, then over to Tallow, then back to Cork.

As i said, dose.
They're all more or less in the same place anyway, so it shouldn't be a big deal. In a small triangle northeast of Cork. You could nearly walk from one to the other.

Ciotóg said:
They're all more or less in the same place anyway, so it shouldn't be a big deal. In a small triangle northeast of Cork. You could nearly walk from one to the other, if you didnt have such large breasts

Jesus

DOBBER22 said:
Ooooouuuu Ms. Important :D

Believe me, id rather feel unimportant and stay in one location!

Coitog, you might be able to walk there - you have the power to move instantly between locations as you have previously mentioned.

It is more difficult for mere mortals.

With the Motorway you should be able to do cork- clonmel in an hour and a quarter. Good roads all the way with only slight delays on the cahir straight if trucks are going in and out of the new road site.

Can anyone recommend a decent spot in Clonmel for the Ireland match on Saturday? Ideally somewhere that does food as well, not some dirty old man pub

For all my travels around Ireland I don't know Clonmel at all, but am there this weekend for reasons outside of my control.

Thanks.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼