Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Your priorities seem to be gaslight good Matlock and whinging about cyclists so that's a relief.

What about Stormont? Do you think that will be still around? Because I think it will.

These are things that will have to agreed in principle before any sort of votes can be put to people.

Pointing out some blowhard's mistakes is NOT gaslight dear.

Yes I think Stormont will still be around. And I think it should be after a UI - but as a Provincial Federal chamber. Think there should be similar chambers in the four provinces tbh. I don't think it right that we replace Unionist diktats with Dublin ones. There needs to be a decentralisation to improve democracy imho.

Because, like Northern Ireland, they're not proper countries. There are no Welsh or Scottish passports.

How can you argue about this stuff when you don't seem to know the basics?
Northern Ireland won’t be applying for membership, a new country will be.
As for your second paragraph, meh, 🤡
You are talking out your arse on this thread as usual.

Yes I think Stormont will still be around. And I think it should be after a UI - but as a Provincial Federal chamber. Think there should be similar chambers in the four provinces tbh. I don't think it right that we replace Unionist diktats with Dublin ones. There needs to be a decentralisation to improve democracy imho.
That was Sinn Fein policy in the 7O's.!
Back to the future

That was Sinn Fein policy in the 7O's.!
Back to the future

I couldn't give a stuff if it's previous policy or not. I was asked what I thought would happen and I told you what I'd like to see happen.

I currently don't like the fact that our governance is so centrally concentrated in dublin, where for instance even our locally elected TDs are advocating for an increase in Airport traffic through Dublin which is naturally to the detriment of Cork Airport.

Northern Ireland won’t be applying for membership, a new country will be.
As for your second paragraph, meh, 🤡
You are talking out your arse on this thread as usual.

I don't think it will be a 'new country'. When Germany reunited, it was a takeover, not a merger, so West Germany was essentially renamed, East Germany disappeared and everybody got a German passport. It's not that simple in Northern Ireland.

Anyway, if a new country applies for membership and an existing FIFA country (NÌ) objects, it can get held up indefinitely.

I'm not your dear, fuckwad.

I'd imagine something like that could happen in the very far future, but it really needs to be better sketched out in advance.

I don't think it will be a 'new country'. When Germany reunited, it was a takeover, not a merger, so West Germany was essentially renamed, East Germany disappeared and everybody got a German passport. It's not that simple in Northern Ireland.

Anyway, if a new country applies for membership and an existing FIFA country (NÌ) objects, it can get held up indefinitely.
Oh jebus, NI won’t exist to object. They will be part of the new country applying, a united Ireland.

I couldn't give a stuff if it's previous policy or not. I was asked what I thought would happen and I told you what I'd like to see happen.

I currently don't like the fact that our governance is so centrally concentrated in dublin, where for instance even our locally elected TDs are advocating for an increase in Airport traffic through Dublin which is naturally to the detriment of Cork Airport.
It was called "Eire Nua"

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Hollyz
Crane Lane Theatre, Phoenix St.

5th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼