2022 Premier Senior Hurling

2 players playing very well with there clubs Michael Cahalane Bandon and Pa O Callaghan Ballyhea , brillant Minors in 2013 and what a shame for various reasons did not play senior intercounty now Cahalane is very good dual player and did win Munster medals in 2017 and 2018..O Callaghan played u21 in 2016 with Cork.....still young two class acts .

Huge weekend ahead.

Best wishes to all the city clubs (except Douglas 😀), hopefully we will see the big 3 back in the semi finals again.

A special word for Piarsaigh as they fight off the dreaded drop to Senior A. Hopefully they will preserve their Senior status
Best of luck R&B and indeed to all still involved. I have really enjoyed this years championship with so much unpredictable games and this weekend is no different.
I personally like the fact that the city clubs are doing well as that to me makes us stronger as a county moving forward and ( I know it’s not everyone’s opinion) Imokilly.
Again best of luck to all still involved.
Cmon the blue babes 😎

Best of luck R&B and indeed to all still involved. I have really enjoyed this years championship with so much unpredictable games and this weekend is no different.
I personally like the fact that the city clubs are doing well as that to me makes us stronger as a county moving forward and ( I know it’s not everyone’s opinion) Imokilly.
Cmon the blue babes 😎
You are dead to me now :ROFLMAO:

2 players playing very well with there clubs Michael Cahalane Bandon and Pa O Callaghan Ballyhea , brillant Minors in 2013 and what a shame for various reasons did not play senior intercounty now Cahalane is very good dual player and did win Munster medals in 2017 and 2018..O Callaghan played u21 in 2016 with Cork.....still young two class acts .
Cahalane's goal against Tipp brought a massive reaction that day in Thurles. Given the illness he battled its great to see his name in the paper .

Cmon the blue babes 😎
Doubt ya Finny boy

We have it all to do against the super club from Douglas

#upthebluebabes 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked before but i've a six year old going to a game with me tonight (newtown v glen). should i be purchasing a student ticket for him? My options are student or general admission.

You could be on to something here.... 👀

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Conchur White
Winthrop Avenue (@ Old Oak)

3rd May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼