Recent content by The long road

1. The long road

Cork Footballers

It goes without saying Cork need to start really well. If we start like we played kildare in particular the Game will be over in 20 minutes. However if we can get going early and not be chasing the game Who Knows anything is possible. I know this is basic but very true
  2. The long road

Cork Footballers

It was always going to be a no WIN situation for Cork today.. So they got the job Done move on .. Kerry won't have sleepless nights but that's the way we want it Kerry will be raging Favourites as per usual But We can take them sometime So let it be this time
  3. The long road

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

If you recall last year which was a strange anomaly a limerick referee was in charge of a game which directly influenced limericks involvement That can't have been right
  4. The long road

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It's the Octane boys band
  5. The long road

The Hurling Thread

Kilkenny are a bunch of whingers alright and The one real sickener in Kilkenny for me is Eddie keher Can't see or hear anything but KK
  6. The long road

Cork Footballers

I felt Mcsweeny today was almost afraid to use the ball Every time he got it he either passed it backwards or sideways Rarely went direct like a wing forward should do and I for one wasn't surprised when he was called ashore He will have better days .His replacement was more direct and it paid...
  7. The long road

Cork Footballers

I am here too .... The other 5 must be kildare😃
  8. The long road

Cork Footballers

Everyone falls back inside our 45 .. while we have numbers back Kildare have free men Are we marking anyone ? Corbett has showed on occasion love to see him get direct ball .
  9. The long road

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Yeah I slightly jumped the gun with theat ......But to be fair cork lost their way away bit being 10 points up.
  10. The long road

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Kilkenny have scored 3 points in 2nd half with 7 minutes to go
  11. The long road

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Can u believe we ate level
  12. The long road

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Good
  13. The long road

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Apart from the goal has callaghan touched the ball
  14. The long road

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Score at half time is a bit flattering for cork only 3 points down Pat Ryan has serious questions to ask his players Where's the hunger the Fight . Fellas need to up their game big time now or else make changes early
  15. The long road

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Finally we are waking up a bit Twomey coming into it