Recent content by stan ogden

1. S

Official World Cup 2022 Thread

It’s a stupid rule if that’s how they literally interpret it. It doesn’t seem to be the way it’s intuitively called across the whole mass of games you see played. Also call me ancient but how long now have you been allowed take a corner when just the skin of the ball is touching the...
  2. S

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

I wouldn’t even bother replying to him Silky. His language is quite telling. He is clearly unhinged. On top of that, he is one of the lowest IQ posters we’ve seen around these parts since Ocides …
  3. S

I wouldn’t rule out this big powerful German team. If they can get to the final 16 (and Spain still has a say in that) I wouldn’t be surprised to see them find a way to win four games in a row. What’s for sure is the ultimate cup winner hasn’t played their best football in this tournament yet.
  4. S

That was a good game. I enjoyed it.
  5. S

The Official 2022 Idiot Of The Year Poll

Why is Silky in ‘the lead’ here? For showering in the bath 5 times a day? Well, that’s fair enough. Or is it for Silky voicing some obviously deep felt political opinions? Well, where’s the craic in that?? A piss poor edition of the IOTY this year.
  6. S

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Such a civilized, articulate and stimulating discussion. The Duran is one of the very few places one can go for an honest and real discussion of world events. This one, between three highly informed academics (two Brits and a Norwegian) is a real keeper that everyone should bookmark and share...
  7. S

Didi is leaning in on Steph on the couch there. I also thought he was giving her the glad eye …. but then it could have just been his nervous twitch …
  8. S

late late now

9. S

late late now

This brings to mind that one of my favorite expressions is ‘ah sure, he’s as gay as Christmas’
  10. S

The crowds seem very quiet. Even those countries you’d expecting to be making a bit of noise. Are they coming into the ground stone cold sober? It’s a very unnatural environment to say the least. This is the best USA sokker team since the one with Claudia Reyna and Koby Jones.
  11. S

The WC lads … you cannot beat it. They’ll be out on the streets of Teheran tonight. Wales wilted in the heat. It was their Orlando.
  12. S

Yessssssss
  13. S

Welsh goalkeeper deservedly sent off. The Chavs are in big trouble here. Iran has done everything but score in the 2H.
  14. S

Vinicius Jr. 💪💪💪