2. S

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Going well for you ? 😆
  3. S

What are you listening to right now???

Wolverhampton Civic Hall, December 1994 Columbia
  4. S

Vivienne Westwood

A life lived well. I found the time that she lived with Malcolm McLaren quite intriguing. The long period of banal domesticity whilst at the same time being amazingly creative. I had to check out their home when I was in that neck of the woods. Rest In Peace.
  5. S

Reported. There’s a time and a place. I see you returned quickly to to your true form.
  6. S

Not at all. haven’t had a drop since St Stephens as I’ve been collecting my daughters in town each night. And as you can see, my carefully worded prose was pitch perfect as usual. The best thing last night was highlighting Pollyanna Barry’s preposterous dreamy post. What a coddled individual. I...
  7. S

I doubt that. Check some of my previous posts. I was going to OT on my todd by my mid teens. Cup nights, European nights home and away … all of this before Nick Hornsby book (the start of the end of football for me), the PL, and the descent into the plastic contrived marketing gimmick that...
  8. S

Actually it’s the Wagner group that takes them out prison. It isn’t a bad idea and it’s more common than you think. Those prison lads who volunteer are already hardened and tough and the military life gives them a chance to straighten themselves out. I spent time in the FCA here in Ireland...
  9. S

Jesus H Christ ….. Poor Pollyanna Barry has gone all in here …. from the safe surrounds of his little suburban Cork bunker. I don’t know where to start. I couldn’t be bothered fully dissecting it. For a start, yes the training is picking up in the 16-18 yo and the 50 yo+ bracket, as that’s all...
  10. S

Stick to the Man Yoo thread you pollyanna simpleton.
  11. S

Poor little Dr Krazy, monitoring this message board night and day, almost guaranteed to respond to my posts within minutes. I wonder what life must be like for him. Like if I built my life around some little local forum in focking Michigan, or whatever ….
  12. S

Good idea Nostro. There’s enough western disinformation and propaganda here for one thread to possibly handle. Also, can you change the thread title to the above.
  13. S

Terry Hall RIP

Good call Jimmy … here’s the clip. It encapsulates the spirit of the band. Towards the end, Terry flings his tambourine (one suspects) at a bouncer for preventing a fan getting on stage.
  14. S

Happy fucking Christmas ...

Merry Christmas, and Peace be with you all today. Business as usual tomorrow.