Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Jeez I dunno Catcha. Can't trust those chinese, I don't think they would cause any provocation unless they were 100% sure of their military ability to at least come close to that of the US.
This war will have been a big wake up call to China, they will be reassessing the real benefit and competence of all those joint exercises with Russia over the last decade not to mind all the Billions they spent on useless Russian equipment that would struggle to take Youghal.

Ukraine has decided to hold Bakmut in spite of huge cost in casualties.

It's clear that Putin thinks he can break the will of the Ukrainian People and will get a peace deal allowing him retain the 4 Oblasts he's annexed.

Ukraine knows it's now or never to defeat Russia. The only peace settlement that can work is when Russia is soundly defeated. It's a huge price for Ukraine to pay but in reality, it has no other choice.

This Winter was going to be crucial in Putin's plans to break the unity in the West - we can hope the rest of Winter is not severe but it looks as if Europe will stay united behind Ua.

The dye is cast now - The Training of soldiers is being ramped up and the military hardware will be supplied. Russia's economy is getting weaker and it won't have the resources to fight the war for another year.

This will be all over by the end of 2023 with a decisive victory for Ukraine - Putin will be deposed and Russia will be weakened for generations if not forever.

Vlad won't be compared to Peter the Great - more likely to Emperor Nero.

It's clear that Putin thinks he can break the will of the Ukrainian People and will get a peace deal allowing him retain the 4 Oblasts he's annexed.

Ukraine knows it's now or never to defeat Russia. The only peace settlement that can work is when Russia is soundly defeated. It's a huge price for Ukraine to pay but in reality, it has no other choice.

This Winter was going to be crucial in Putin's plans to break the unity in the West - we can hope the rest of Winter is not severe but it looks as if Europe will stay united behind Ua.

The dye is cast now - The Training of soldiers is being ramped up and the military hardware will be supplied. Russia's economy is getting weaker and it won't have the resources to fight the war for another year.

This will be all over by the end of 2023 with a decisive victory for Ukraine - Putin will be deposed and Russia will be weakened for generations if not forever.

I don't believe in God, but I hope and pray that you're right.

Jesus H Christ …..

Poor Pollyanna Barry has gone all in here …. from the safe surrounds of his little suburban Cork bunker. I don’t know where to start. I couldn’t be bothered fully dissecting it.

For a start, yes the training is picking up in the 16-18 yo and the 50 yo+ bracket, as that’s all they have left. I’m sure they’ll all be lucky to get the 3 or 4 weeks training like the rest of the poor Ukrainian conscripts. The armaments are coming in dribs and drabs, each round of supply (when you delve into it) is weaker than the previous one. And the Russian economy (even the FT, the WSJ, and the Economist grudgingly admit) is chugging along nicely. It’s Europe that’s in the toilet.

And as for all of this planned regime change in Russia, it increasingly looks like wishful thinking of the most fanciful kind.

Poor Pollyanna Barry and his sheltered suburban surmisings. His little dreamworld … God bless him 😆

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼