Recent content by Random boi

1. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Shane O Regan with 4 goals against the Rockies might be a shock call up for Saturday! (Sarcasm)
  2. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I’d rather our club championship where most teams have a chance of winning but the champions perform poorly in Munster compared to Waterford where they might as well put Ballygunners name on the cup again. Obviously you want the standards to improve but it’s a great championship I think in terms...
  3. R

Cork Footballers

Coughlan at centre forward for them is a big worry for us, particularly if Rory Maguire comes back in centre back and will give him all the space in the world to do damage. They also have an excellent manager in Mark Fitzgerald and would not surprise me if he outsmarts Cleary tactically.
  4. R

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Has been coming since the Clare game really. No harm for the reality check to happen and they are still in the competition. Their next game will be a huge indicator on whether they will make it senior intercounty or not.
  5. R

Memorable hurling matches

Replay was an unbelievable game as well
  6. R

Cork u20 Football 2024

In fairness there’s Rochestown and Chriost Ri in Douglas and CSN in Bishopstown playing Corn ui mhuiri. These schools are also competitive in hurling whereas a lot of the harty schools do very little for football. Do the mon/cbc/Midleton cbs/colemans play any senior football? Students from all...
  7. R

Cork u20 Football 2024

I’m sure Walsh from Killeagh transferred to Midleton for his academics!
  8. R

3/4 clubs aren’t even senior anymore!
  9. R

2014 Munster hurling final. Last one played in the old Pairc. Great weather and occasion.
  10. R

Cork Footballers

Ulster winners, Clare and Tyrone in the group. Between ourselves and Clare for 3rd place realistically.
  11. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It was the same direction! I’m tired of repeating myself at this stage so I’ll say it one last time. A forward of O Donnells experience knows a defender will stop a forward closing down on the keeper. And if the defender is already on a yellow why not try pressure the keepers clearance and pass...
  12. R

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Is Murray from the Barrs on the Cork City Celtic Challenge team a relation of the Kilmichael/Dohenys/Cloughduv/Barrs Murray’s?
  13. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Not rose tinted at all, have acknowledged several times O Donoghue was in the wrong and deserved to go off. My point was O Donnell knew well what could happen when he ran in O Donoghues direction who was already on a yellow. Bit of cuteness that was severely lacking from Cork yesterday.
  14. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Was shocked really at how naive Cork were. As well as the SOD incident, being drawn into fighting and arguing with Clare players at the end and taking up all the injury time. Madness coming from established inter county hurlers.
  15. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I have watched the video and the video shows O Donnell running across O Donoghue. Yes O Donoghue sticks out the shoulder to hit O Donnell and rightly gets the 2nd yellow. But do you really think O Donnell runs across O Donoghue and doesn’t anticipate that O Donoghue will try to stop a forward...