Recent content by northsidescumbag

1. N

That's how many days I've been a member of the PROC. 5 years, lads. 5 whole years. I haven't stuck with much else for 5 years, like. It's been fun, more or less. I've watched newbies turn into regulars then retire themselves. My 9,999 posts may not seem like much but that's not to say I'm...
  2. N

How happy with your life are you? [poll]

On a scale of one to then. I've made it a private poll in then hope people will be honest. Really now, ask yourself, is your life everything you could want it to be? (10) Is it miserable to the point of anti-depressants?(1) Are you moderately happy with it?(5) Please chose whichever number...
  3. N

Package Holiday or Independently?

Thinking of going to Italy for a week or maybe 2 around end of August or September. Northern Italy mainly anyway, possibly to Rome for a day or 2 as well. Do ye think I'd be better off going about flights and accommodation myself or see if I can get a package deal? For what I want I'd imagine...
  4. N

Since I can't get the post up in the Accom. Forum...

Any know of any 1 or 2 bed apartments in or around the city for rent at the moment? <500 a month. Was looking at North Quay Place, heard that's fairly reasonable. Roughness of area doesn't bother me, as long as it's cheap mostly.
  5. N

WANTED : 1 or 2 bed flat in around city centre

1 or 2 Bedroom apartment in city centre or surrounding suburbs. Furnishings not an issue. Maximum of €100 per week, depending on size and condition etc. Please PM me details or post here and I will get back to you. Also, needed ASAP.
  6. N

IP Address Conflict

Following on from my previous thread about problems with my wireless router, I've broken it down to the fact that there's an IP address conflict between the Laptop and Desktop. I'll have internet working fine on both, but after about 3 hours maximum it'll pack up and won't load anything (except...
  7. N

Wireless Modem Problems Please Help

Had a netgear wireless modem for a while, it packed up the other day, brought it back and got another one. Plugged it in, set it up and grand was away to go but it was running fierce slow. Next morning (this morning) went downstairs to see a red internet light on, tried a couple of things to...
  8. N

I'm sorry but I have to post them....

RACHEL BILSON GQ MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOT
  9. N

Help.

Diesel. Hatchback. 1.9 or similar. 130bhpish. 98 Onwards. Suggestions people. Shortlist so far is MkIV Golf, Renault Megane and Ford Focus/Mondeo but I doubt need the extra space of a saloon. Also consider just buying a cheap Octavia in england, bringing it over and modding the fuck out...
  10. N

Nob Nation - Dail Cocaine Bandit

Anyone know of somewhere to download this? Or could upload it themselves?
  11. N

WANTED : Ford Sierra

All conditions considered, besides "mint" Preferably a 1.6 injection, but would consider a carb as well. Hopefully someone knows of one lying around in a farmer's yard somewhere or something like that.
  12. N

The Sarah Silverman Programme

Christ it's awful.
  13. N

NSSB Goes Wireless

'Tis the jawb
  14. N

Besht of luck to all the Leaving Certs...

1 minute to go, well not really. Till the 15th anyway.
  15. N

The NWB Appreciation Thread

Had to be done, ghey and all as it is.