Recent content by mvcork

1. M

Tenor sax for sale

AMATI tenor saxophone for sale.Nice horn for student/beginner. Am upgrading.Comes with case and extras. 450 o.n.o. PM if interested. Thanks.
  2. M

Actor required

Looking for a male actor age 40-55 for short film being shot 26th september in cork city.Unpaid i am afraid but should be good fun and always good for the CV. Send me PM if interested. Many thanks.
  3. M

French/english conversation exchange

Looking for a french speaker interested in doing exchange conversation classes once a week.send me a pm if interested. I suppose i should write this in french as well.... Je recherche quelqu'un qui s'interesse a faire une echange de conversation [anglais-francais] une fois par semaine. Laissez...
  4. M

Concertina

Stagi concertina...lovely sound.unwanted present. 300 euro o.no. Send me pm if interested. Thanks.
  5. M

Laney amp to go

Laney linebacker tf300 guitar combo 200 euro o.n.o. As good as new.hardly played. Send me pm if interested thanks.
  6. M

Clarinet

Anyone interested in a clarinet???150 euro......a gift!!!
  7. M

Martin vallely quartet

MVQ play SIN E on Coburg street this Sunday afternoon March 22nd 4.30-6.30...... If you want to hear new jazz come along...it's free!! We will preview material from new cd and some of the older stuff as well. Great line up including.. London based pianist ANDREA VICARI www.andreavicari.com KARL...
  8. M

Shazzer!!!

Question to all the footie cognoscenti,,,,,,,, Is John O'Shea any good?????
  9. M

Thuggery

Any feelings on the Waterford player getting an 8 -week ban for giving Eddie Brennan a slap with the caman? Looked like assault to me...1 year ban more a fitting punishment .GAA setting a bad precedent if you ask me.
  10. M

Drawing table

Anyone got a drawing/drafting table for sale? Cheers...
  11. M

B+w film

Not sure which forum this belongs to??? Anyway i need a roll of b+w film processed but none of the shops in town seem to do it anymore. Any suggestions? Even if someone did their own developing and could help out? I will cover the costs of course. Thanks.....
  12. M

River song

New tune up on myspace.....river song...:-d
  13. M

Stephen ireland

Class again today for citee tho they were playing the absurdity that is Liverpool F.C.
  14. M

The christians

Just listening ....been a while...great band and one of the great soul voices in GARY CHRISTIAN...'BORN AGAIN' a classic.
  15. M

Concertina

Anyone know anything about concertinas....one of the buttons is sticking!!! ANNOYING...