Recent content by mayday

1. M

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

What a fuckin shit show. Well done Gregory, talk soon guise.
  2. M

Lol, is Junior a Sp*rs fan? And he’s in here throwing shade? Izzy a bit schloooo?
  3. M

Won’t see Martinelli again until next season. I hope he gives Caicedo a hard bumslap when they meet up for training preseason.
  4. M

Aroooo a bit schlooo??
  5. M

I had forgotten about that actually. I can’t remember exactly how I felt at the time but I never really had a big problem with his reaction to the fans. I don’t see why fans can’t be challenged when they can often be wankers. I think he’s a very proud man with strong beliefs and some clear...
  6. M

Shame he’s leaving now as we have CL. His character and influence in the dressing room will be a big loss.
  7. M

Apparently we are going for Rice and Caicedo, they won’t be cheap. Would be very surprised if we got both those transfers done.
  8. M

Best buds with Ratnaldo. Says it all really.
  9. M

If there’s one good thing about not winning the league it’s that Piers is having many massive meltdowns.
  10. M

Whatever about their “first 11” but it’s the bench that’s depressing. They really have a first 20.
  11. M

Get him Dan!!!
  12. M

I wake up in a bed full of shit to read this. 🥹
  13. M

Yeah, the league is fucked if they don’t take control of it. It’s like a money laundering racket already and going to get worse. When you have state funded sports washing going on then the already challenged idea of fairness goes out the window. We may have our differences and pretty much...
  14. M

Stop, whatever about the league which was always a long shot with the drop off in Liverpool and Arsenals unexpected challenge, I really hope the baldy bastard doesn’t get the CL with City and I might even go for United in the FA Cup final. That could be a first for me but I always seem to go...
  15. M

I do sympathise with him but we have to think of the greater good.