The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

I know it’s hard (it must be like resisting the worst possible itch) but think of the treaty.
You’ll see the benefits on your side when the financially doped ones bum ye in the Cup Final and it will be radio silence from the Arse guise.

Leicester could do us a favour tomorrow night and take something off the bindippers. Ease the pressure on top four.

Erra all ball hopping aside Arsenal confounded all expectations this season. Their inexperience in a title race was always likely to tell against a City squad who do this for fun.

I'd love if Carlo beat the f*ckers on Weds. However I fear the treble is inevitable.

Leicester could do us a favour tomorrow night and take something off the bindippers. Ease the pressure on top four.

Erra all ball hopping aside Arsenal confounded all expectations this season. Their inexperience in a title race was always likely to tell against a City squad who do this for fun.

I'd love if Carlo beat the f*ckers on Weds. However I fear the treble is inevitable.
My hope would be the top 4 goes down to the wire. I suspect El T has the luxury of planning ahead for next season for a while now while teeth, baldy and howe are 100% preoccupied with top 4.

Stop, whatever about the league which was always a long shot with the drop off in Liverpool and Arsenals unexpected challenge, I really hope the baldy bastard doesn’t get the CL with City and I might even go for United in the FA Cup final.

That could be a first for me but I always seem to go for the underdog and City’s 20 first team players is ridiculously unfair.

Stop, whatever about the league which was always a long shot with the drop off in Liverpool and Arsenals unexpected challenge, I really hope the baldy bastard doesn’t get the CL with City and I might even go for United in the FA Cup final.

That could be a first for me but I always seem to go for the underdog and City’s 20 first team players is ridiculously unfair.

I think its only a matter of time before Newcastle take over as the dominant side in England.

The Saudis have the wealth to just blow the UAE lads out of the water. The Saudi Royal family's wealth is measured at close to one and a half Trillion! Just look what they're doing in the golf.

The could go out and get Carlo, Vinnie Jnr and Mbappe in the summer if they fancied it.

The English league is just going to an Arab dick measuring contest for the foreseeable.

Financial fair play doesn't exist, its just becoming whoever is best at cooking the books.

I think its only a matter of time before Newcastle take over as the dominant side in England.

The Saudis have the wealth to just blow the UAE lads out of the water. The Saudi Royal family's wealth is measured at close to one and a half Trillion! Just look what they're doing in the golf.

The could go out and get Carlo, Vinnie Jnr and Mbappe in the summer if they fancied it.

The English league is just going to an Arab dick measuring contest for the foreseeable.

Financial fair play doesn't exist, it’s just becoming whoever is best at cooking the books.
Yeah, the league is fucked if they don’t take control of it.

It’s like a money laundering racket already and going to get worse.
When you have state funded sports washing going on then the already challenged idea of fairness goes out the window.

We may have our differences and pretty much all our clubs are owned by billionaires but the Middle East oil guys are a whole other level.
I don’t know how you solve this as all the leagues are in competition with each other and the lure of endless funds seems irresistible so you can’t really blame the fans for wanting Sugar Daddies.

Yeah, the league is fucked if they don’t take control of it.

It’s like a money laundering racket already and going to get worse.
When you have state funded sports washing going on then the already challenged idea of fairness goes out the window.

We may have our differences and pretty much all our clubs are owned by billionaires but the Middle East oil guys are a whole other level.
I don’t know how you solve this as all the leagues are in competition with each other and the lure of endless funds seems irresistible so you can’t really blame the fans for wanting Sugar Daddies.

Liverpool have stayed with them til the end a few times and Arsenal had a good go this year but its getting pretty boring with City just blowing away everyone.

Its always shit when the last days of the season are either relegation or top four focused (imo)

Gundogan and Bernardo Silva going in the summer with Cancelo to follow but they will just bring in another three 50-70 million pound players.

I expect Newcastle to spend big for the Champions league. Theyre going to be a lot more competitive next year.

If United don't recruit properly over the summer then they're f*cked as no one else will be standing still.

I wonder will Arteta have a lot of credit in the bank if things start badly for them next season?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

5th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼