Recent content by Kingofeire

1. K

Air France

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1373189/Victims-Air-France-flight-447-Atlantic-year-mystery.html Hopefully TBTG. :(
  2. K

I'm drunk but fuck it.......

I'm drunk but fuck it. Is this not the most beautiful picture you've ever seen or is it just me :cool:.
  3. K

What is poor?

I was in the bar tonight and handed over my last tenner to my favourite barmaid and I said " I'm now officially broke" She said " At least your not poor"
  4. K

Length or girth,ladies?

Or with bells on? :rolleyes:
  5. K

Dunphy in Cork

For anyone interested in that kind of thing. Eamon Dunphy is in the Soho bar, Grand Parade, on Sunday morning, for Newstalk. Interviewing our illustrious election candidates. Should be good for a laugh. Doors open at 10. Open to all. :D
  6. K

Gary Moore dies.

Apparently while on holidays in Spain. :(
  7. K

Iold ye so!

Re, my last thread about my poltergeist and the keys I found. I put them in my pocket and put the whole thing to the back of my mind. Last night there was a fire in my friends house. No serious damage done and nobody hurt but still two fire engines in attendance. Some damage to his front door...
  8. K

My poltergeist is back.

My poltergeist is back. I should have known as my fire alarm went off in the middle of the night and that's usually a sign. And sure enough, when I went to put the kettle on this morning I found another one of his gifts on the worktop. This time it was two keys, one crossed over the other. I...
  9. K

Won A Million?

They always ask the question " What would you do if you won a million?" So I beg the question ............what if you were offered a million and things you just would NOT do.? Have sex with Mary Harney (even with the lights off). :crazyeye:
  10. K

Amazing Women.

Not really a thread but a few facts about these amazing creatures we share our planet with. Things,I must admit I never knew (I've lived a sheltered life), but I'm fairly sure not even the brilliant and intellectual ladies of the PROC know about themselves. 1. Women have a tiny penis that...
  11. K

Shane ross

Shane Ross to run as independant in election. Afraid they'll abolish the senate.:rolleyes:
  12. K

Lesbian Orgies.

Down to the blokes again. what dost thou think? :(
  13. K

PROC's virginity?

When and where? Beautiful or disaster? As I've just revealed in a previous thread, I lost mine under the iron cross in Ballingeary. It was a bit of a disaster but unforgettable, none the less. I was only thirteen ffs and i think she was about fifteen. And before ye shout PERV!, it wasn't her...
  14. K

Cork to Heathrow?

Anybody know if there are any flights? Supposed to go on Wednesday. :confused:
  15. K

Echo

No bonuses for AIB:p