Iold ye so!

Re, my last thread about my poltergeist and the keys I found. I put them in my pocket and put the whole thing to the back of my mind. Last night there was a fire in my friends house. No serious damage done and nobody hurt but still two fire engines in attendance. Some damage to his front door where the firemen broke in. Me, being a carpenter, he asked me to repair it and fix the lock and, I swear to fuck, while fiddling around with it, I thought I'd try one of the keys, just for a laugh.!!!!!!!! I rest my case. :confused:

pooh_bear_emo_bullshit.jpg

Re, my last thread about my poltergeist and the keys I found. I put them in my pocket and put the whole thing to the back of my mind. Last night there was a fire in my friends house. No serious damage done and nobody hurt but still two fire engines in attendance. Some damage to his front door where the firemen broke in. Me, being a carpenter, he asked me to repair it and fix the lock and, I swear to fuck, while fiddling around with it, I thought I'd try one of the keys, just for a laugh.!!!!!!!! I rest my case. :confused:

And? You forgot to mention the result of the key fiddling. So if it opened the lock or closed it how does this verify that theres a poltergeist in your house?

Not only a sleepwalking cleptomaniac but suffering from some form of delusional mental condition too.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼