Recent content by gomey

1. G

''Yay!'' if you're gay!

Your name isn't deefer, if the thread upsets you so much stay out of it ya nosey feck
  2. G

Fao deefer

Inbox bah!
  3. G

siger songwriters

I'm a bass player looking for something to get stuck into. Anyone interested?
  4. G

the devil in Irish

Coming from the Echo thread in the langers forum. When I was younger I was told that the devil in irish is an fear dubh and because of this a black man is an fear gorm. Is it right or was Mr. Crowley telling lies?
  5. G

car for sale

Hi all, I have a 2002 renault megane coupe for sale. Good condition. Looking for about 1200 for it but need a quick sale. PM me for more details, Thanks
  6. G

car for sale

Hi all, I have a 2002 renault megane coupe for sale. Good condition. Looking for about 1200 for it but need a quick sale. PM me for more details, Thanks
  7. G

The tinker, tailor thread contains a spoiler.

Muckey posted the spoiler at the end of the first post. It's partly my fault, sorry. He kept asking if he could rim me and I (jokingly) told him if he posted that I'd let him. I never believed he'd do it. In fairness how was I to know he was that desperate to suck a man's ass. Sorry again folks.
  8. G

Another one of those threads (album launch)

Hi all. My buddy's band, Deluces Patent, are launching their self titled debut album in the corner house at six on saturday, as part of the folk festival. They'll also be playing a full gig at ten there on saturday night. You can check them out on www.delucespatent.com as well as find them on...
  9. G

Passport question.

I have to fly to italy on the 22nd but my passport expires on the 18th. Will my new passport number be the same as my old one. The flight will have to be booked in the next day or two before the new passport arrives.
  10. G

The Elysian is falling apart.

Just drove in from the south link side and the windows about half way up look fucked. Anyone know that the story is?
  11. G

Educating Rutty

The thread where we reveal the truth about Mork and Mindy (and Orson's) sordid sex life to Rutty. Detailed descriptions and and pictures encouraged.
  12. G

FAO bah, celloists and double bass players.

I'm about to buy a pickup/pickups for my bass. My budget is about 200 quid. I've been looking at Thomann and I'm thinking of going for the k and k bridge pick up with four bugs and combining it with the k and k condenser mic that fits in the f hole. Would this be the best option for getting the...
  13. G

Good luck MPB and any other leaving certers

You'll be grand like.
  14. G

Take a bow.

Any musicians here who used bowed instruments could you help me please. I went to pro musica to get a beginner bow for my bass. They only had french bows for 75 quid which is reasonable I think but I was hoping to learn german bow. I asked if they had any and they said they could order them but...
  15. G

Girlfriend's socks

I'm wearing them. I stayed in her place and forgot to bring a clean pair. This is the second time in a month it's happened. Is this how it starts? Will I be found hanged in a wardrobe wearing them after tearing the belly off myself? Has it happened to any of you?