Cork99's latest activity

• C
    Cork99 reacted to finbarrog's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    I am just really looking forward to this one. Personally I am a big fan of Ethan Twomey Epin Downey and Brian Hayes . If these 3 lads go...
  • C
    Cork99 reacted to JimmyBarrySmurph's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Last week I predicted a Waterford win by 3-4 points. This week it’s Cork by 2-3 for me.
  • C
    Cork99 reacted to North Cork's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    A major over reaction. It was a bad day out, it happens sometimes, it is how they react now that counts. I think management have at...
  • C
    Cork99 reacted to Glasaboy's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    We need more and more S&C I think Instead of doing 7 minute abs we should get a fella in to do 6 minute abs Is there any All Black or...
  • C
    Cork99 replied to the thread Cork Footballers.
    Dan O’Mahony should be on that
  • C
    Cork99 replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    Could see Coleman going mf with toc Don’t think Tommy will get dropped because of his work rate The 2 downeys wing backs or GM wing ED...
  • C
    Cork99 reacted to Rebelsforsam1's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    JOC would be fine to start for me. However, I think ROF will start, empty the tank, and JOC brought on when his searing pace can cause...
  • C
    Cork99 reacted to SoundMan's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    I get that we can't start with the same three old-timers in the forwards as they lack pace but neither should we start with Kingston...
  • C
    Clifford always does this stuff near the end of matches gets in the way of free kicks starts some pushing and shoving and then cries...
  • C
    Need 1 of dubs Armagh or Louth to win All 3 will most likely win
  • C
    Clare half back line gonna clean us out next week We’ll just drop ball after ball on top of them and they’ll be in heaven
  • C
    Cork99 reacted to Blackajam's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Your can’t go off a training game. There is a lot going on to during games off the ball. Fellas will be doing things to upset the player...
  • C
    For what seems like decades we can’t win our own puckouts Hayes always seems to come out with it somehow whenever the ball comes his...
  • C
    Extremely disappointed although I expected it to be a tough match against a very good Waterford side Alan Connolly is our future no...
  • C
    Cork99 reacted to peopleluas's post in the thread Cork Footballers with Like Like.
    Thanks to the Cork footballers and management yesterday, and to the supporters, and the weather. Courage, came to win, tried hardest...