Cork Minor Hurling 2024

To add, the Limerick penalty was 80 yards away from me so can't tell if it was or not. One of those where either the attacker is being fouled or is making it look like he's being fouled (a la Gillane last year v Cork). Got to trust the umpires in that situation. As an aside, it was just about the only ball all night into the Limerick full forward line.

If you notice before he gave limerick the penalty he went in and talked to the umpire.
At that stage that could still have ended up in a free out funny enough because what he would have said is that it looked like the limerick lad was being held and was it in the square.
If the umpire told him he had grabbed on and gone down it would have been a free out.
No question in my mind about that
Our posts crossed!

sensitive soul.

you might be happier here

The rest of us can get on with talking hurling and taking the piss as is fitting for men who love the game from rival countys :p
So tan, let's see if I have this correct, you can post whatever you want and if anyone else replies as they see fit and you don't like it they are to be labelled a sensitive soul.🤣🤣🤣
Is it that easy to rattle you? And to compound things you run off find and post links to other sites that you clearly frequent ( and no doubt need to).
I suppose tis the 'little fish' syndrome, now where have I heard that before.
I'll keep you honest tan whether you like it or not, now off you go and practice 🪕🎻

Barrett looked very dangerous off the bench , Leezer with a fine finish in the closing stages clinching the game for the rebels - east cork combination clutching the game once again

So tan, let's see if I have this correct, you can post whatever you want and if anyone else replies as they see fit and you don't like it they are to be labelled a sensitive soul.🤣🤣🤣
Is it that easy to rattle you? And to compound things you run off find and post links to other sites that you clearly frequent ( and no doubt need to).
I suppose tis the 'little fish' syndrome, now where have I heard that before.
I'll keep you honest tan whether you like it or not, now off you go and practice 🪕🎻
youre very triggered there.
Is there something bothering you

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼