Cork Hurlers - Part 2

At the end of the day junior A city is a bad level for him to be play at . This year I don’t see him making the team. He will be playing against the City senior clubs 3rd teams come championship . There has being a load players who moved from Junior clubs to city senior clubs . It’s unfortunate there is no Seandun senior team . I dont know of any player at his level that played for a city junior club and hadn’t senior hurling championship . All im saying is that he could transfer without waiting the 96 weeks if he wanted to.
Why did you quote me in that? 3 times!

The Off The Ball Hurling Pod brought up the incompetence of James Owens and rightly so, he is consistently taking the piss with his decisions, almost like hes trying to find ways to create talking points for himself, he needs to be taken off all major games going forward

Don't think his club will have any huge bearing on Mullins progression. It's definitely different nowadays.
It's in at training with the panel playing in house games and playing challenge games versus other counties where he'll learn most.
Plus he's already on the panel, people know who he is. So he'll get his opportunity. Be different if it was felt he needed a club championship to show what he can do, we already know what his potential is.
100%. Loads of top players from small junior clubs all over the country - Caelum Lyons, Gearoid Hegarty etc

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

14th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼