Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

As is his right. His Dad can spend his money any way he wants to.
You haven't made one valid point m8.
Just a load of hysterical bullshit.
😂ok m8 I’m hysterical. Again I go back to my original post. He said Ireland is full yet he has a Spanish husband who lives here. Either the country is full or it isn’t.

He’s like Charlie Haughey. He was so shrewd that all that money appeared out of thin air. He said a man earning 70k can’t get a mortgage yet a Cllr earning 31k a year can. Makes sense. 👍

😂ok m8 I’m hysterical. Again I go back to my original post. He said Ireland is full yet he has a Spanish husband who lives here. Either the country is full or it isn’t.

He’s like Charlie Haughey. He was so shrewd that all that money appeared out of thin air. He said a man earning 70k can’t get a mortgage yet a Cllr earning 31k a year can. Makes sense. 👍
Once again m8. Since you seem to have difficulties with it. Spain is in the EU as are we. If you are a citizen of the European Union (EU), you have the right to live and work in any other EU country. Therefore Kens husband has as much right to live here as you and I do.

Ken's personal finances have fuck all to do with the points he was making and are just a bullshit rod for you to attack his arguments because you've shown you have fuck all valid arguments.

Once again m8. Since you seem to have difficulties with it. Spain is in the EU as are we. If you are a citizen of the European Union (EU), you have the right to live and work in any other EU country. Therefore Kens husband has as much right to live here as you and I do.
Again m8 point out where I said differently. He fails to mention however what the difference between a Spanish migrant and a Ghanaian one is for example. Should we tell African and Indian doctors and nurses to fuck off somewhere else because ‘Ireland is full’. Therein lies the hypocrisy.

Again m8 point out where I said differently. He fails to mention however what the difference between a Spanish migrant and a Ghanaian one is for example. Should we tell African and Indian doctors and nurses to fuck off somewhere else because ‘Ireland is full’. Therein lies the hypocrisy.
He's not a fucking migrant. He chooses to live here as is his right. He could divorce Ken and still live here the rest of his life. This is his home as much as it is yours and mine.
India and Ghana are not in the EU mate so yes there residency here is dependent on permission granted by visas and permits.

A migrant is someone who lives permanently in a foreign country. He is a legal migrant m8.
A migrant isn't a defined legal or international term m8. Moving to Dublin you could be defined as being a migrant.
He has a right to live here. He doesn't need a visa or permit. I literally can rock up to Spain in the morning and start working.

People from Ghana or India can't do that in either Spain or here so yes their situation is completely different and the government is completely entitled to curtail the numbers and individuals they take in.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Spare Parts

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼