Cork city has gone to the dogs.

i see the Palestinian flag flying over the harp bar in togher....its over the ,well its next to it, the ballypheane library...as well

Last edited:
It is perfectly possible to be against the homophobic ideology of Hamas and also be against the genocide that is currently taking place in Palestine.

Most people ( outside of this thread) can understand that.
The homophobes in Hamas view Israel as an enemy, but not half the enemy that they view the LBGTQ community,

I got into a row with the groom’s brother in law at a stag a few years ago. I may or may not have told him that Kenny Dalglish abandoned Liverpool when they needed him most.

It went down….not so well.

I was the best man!!!

grown men argue bout english soccer teams.alot...when i was in my early twenties me and me mates would argue about pop/rock bands as we all had our favourites...same thing i suppose...

grown men argue bout english soccer teams.alot...when i was in my early twenties me and me mates would argue about pop/rock bands as we all had our favourites...same thing i suppose...
The groom’s father witnessed it and in a pure thick Kerry accent he goes ‘I told ye not to talk about football’ 😂😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

29th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼