Cork city has gone to the dogs.

I pass through town a few mornings a week after work and the amount of people sleeping rough outside penneys and dunnes across the road seems to have increased, all middle eastern by the looks of it

Groups of feral teenagers shouting at each other, junkies on the phone trying to organise their fix, zombie walking dead,and a beggar hassling people as they pass, . This is what I witnessed in the space of about 15 minutes during lunch hour. The only Gardaí I saw were blissfully unaware of the shit going on around them. The place is finished and I genuinely don't like walking around town the way I used to.
It's sad to city die before our very eyes.

Commissioner Harris promised a new regime with AGS and that there'd be a lot more Gardai on the beat. Turns out the clown is so intent of catching out the likes of a Garda giving a pensioner an unclaimed bike that he's taken his eye off the ball big time with respect to policing our streets. There should be zero tolerance for scumbags, especially druggie scumbags.

Commissioner Harris promised a new regime with AGS and that there'd be a lot more Gardai on the beat. Turns out the clown is so intent of catching out the likes of a Garda giving a pensioner an unclaimed bike that he's taken his eye off the ball big time with respect to policing our streets. There should be zero tolerance for scumbags, especially druggie scumbags.

Repped.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼