Cork Hurlers - Part 2

While there is a big panel there now interesting to see Sean O Leary Hayes, Brian O Sullivan who both left the panel last year are not on the panel now.
Daire Connery and Colin O Brien are not on the panel either . Connery looked a great prospect.

While there is a big panel there now interesting to see Sean O Leary Hayes, Brian O Sullivan who both left the panel last year are not on the panel now.
Daire Connery and Colin O Brien are not on the panel either . Connery looked a great prospect.
I think for any young player who is still unproven at senior level and injury prone, it's going to be very tough to prove yourself in the condensed IC season.

One injury and you could miss a season or a half season. It's hard to keep your place unless you're proven to be an asset to the team.

When you add in the sheer amount of good young hurlers coming through from successful Cork u20 teams the competition must be fierce.

I think Pat Ryan's biggest issue will be picking his best panel. There's so many options there at the moment and there's not much at all between lads imo. Honestly you could make a case for 40 plus lads. I don't envy him at all.

We need a few of the very good players to become great players to really challenge. We need a bit of consistency in team selection to help us achieve that imo.

Brian O'Sullivan still is not on the panel? Is that of his own choice?
I'd be very shocked if he wasn't wanted. Easily good enough

With the recent renaming of the rugby stadium to Virgin Media Park I saw someone on twitter regarding the new Super Value link with Parc Ui Caoimhe to calling it Musgrave Park. :ROFLMAO:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

That They May Face The Rising Sun (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼