Cork Footballers

Powter gone for the league, bad hamstring injury. The poor fella has no luck. LOD, Cathal o Mahoney and now powter gone for the league. It must be something with the training or something.
This is the third year in a row you’ve said this and it follows your pronouncement recently that powter wouldn’t be committing this year, is there something wrong with you?

I just seen paul ring has step away from the cork panel. He was a great servant to the county. Going to the states. I wish him the best of luck. I hope cork footballers don’t suffer because of it.

This is the third year in a row you’ve said this and it follows your pronouncement recently that powter wouldn’t be committing this year, is there something wrong with you?
I was thinking that too but couldn't remember if it was Cork4Sam.

It's Christmas, he might have a small twinge after the Meath game and resting it.

I doubt Cork Gaa/Douglas are going around saying he's injured and out for first 3/4months like.

Silly Season in full swing

Cork4Sam as his name yet post all the rumours that is damaging that hope

I just seen paul ring has step away from the cork panel. He was a great servant to the county. Going to the states. I wish him the best of luck. I hope cork footballers don’t suffer because of it.

He was dropped. Had a few years in there and didn’t do enough to make the grade.

Excellent club player in both codes, was brilliant with Ricken’s U-20s the year the won the AI. He’s a man marker but struggles with marking players that are physically bigger.

Not a controversial decision to let him go imo.

He was dropped. Had a few years in there and didn’t do enough to make the grade.

Excellent club player in both codes, was brilliant with Ricken’s U-20s the year the won the AI. He’s a man marker but struggles with marking players that are physically bigger.

Not a controversial decision to let him go imo.
He was dreadfully poor in the Munster final 3 years ago

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼