2023 Premier sfc

It's highly unlikely Fox is a Clon man. Doubt any club man would speak of their own like that. I reckon a rival club hoping for their downfall.
Yeah Id' say that he's just taking the piss out of Clon by building them up so that their inevitable failures seem all the more spectacular.

This is a genuine question Fox, but does it bother you that the Brewery towns 'inspirational leader' is from from St. James' parish? Or does it bother you at all? That poor club have lost so many players to Clon and Carbery Rangers, I don't know how they keep going. All credit to him for keeping on coming back from those serious injuries.
Liam has been playing with Clon from the age of 6 and given his father was also a Clon legend, there was never any chance he would don any other colour than green and red.

Which players have Ross taken from Ardfield?

I know we did snatch Darragh Gough from them. Unfortunate for them but if a young lad wants to play at the highest level, in the country’s best facilities and with some of the best players in Cork, can you really blame him?

Yeah Id' say that he's just taking the piss out of Clon by building them up so that their inevitable failures seem all the more spectacular.
😂 oh God ya, you’ve got me rumbled my man.

I’m just dreaming of the day Clon fail and the whole town commits mass suicide at the embarrassment of losing face on an internet thread with around 15 regular posters. The town could never cope with such a public humiliation.

@Fox Leary , I doubt very much Carbery Rangers wanted any player. Their current bunch of young players involved have U14 P2 , U16 P2, U18 P2 County Medals and U21 A West Cork also, aswell if I'm correct ,being very unlucky to loose an u16P1 Final.
And I'd bet my house don't go poaching players as you allude to .

If Clon wanted to win on Sunday they'd have been prepared for Ranger's style of play . Word in your brewery town is ye were afraid to go for it incase ye lost.
The real losers were the supporters that went and watched what unfolded in Enniskeane on Sunday.

Liam has been playing with Clon from the age of 6 and given his father was also a Clon legend, there was never any chance he would don any other colour than green and red.

Which players have Ross taken from Ardfield?

I know we did snatch Darragh Gough from them. Unfortunate for them but if a young lad wants to play at the highest level, in the country’s best facilities and with some of the best players in Cork, can you really blame him?
I just remember being told it by a St James man a few years ago, I don't remember who they were. He just named 5/6 lads from the parish playing with Clon or Ross. Tough for a club with a small pick to lose that many

@Fox Leary , for someone who likes to give the impression you have in the inside track , you are a bit behind on the streaming news. Clon V Haven moved to bandon and streaming by rebelsonline...no pressure!

It’s hilarious to see the Clon haters out in force.

We are perfectly set up to peak for the latter stages of the competition.

We will get over the Haven and onto the next, no medals handed out at this stage.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼