Where in Cork am I?

That's hilarious, I was there today too!
Went round the whole ring of beara but detoured and went down to garnish beach and as south as we could go but the cable car was closed. Didn't do any of the islands as we didn't have the time but it was beautiful to be fair. Long trip but left very early this morning. Well worth it. Hope you enjoyed it. Did you do the ring too?

Went round the whole ring of beara but detoured and went down to garnish beach and as south as we could go but the cable car was closed. Didn't do any of the islands as we didn't have the time but it was beautiful to be fair. Long trip but left very early this morning. Well worth it. Hope you enjoyed it. Did you do the ring too?
No, I've family down there so we were there for the weekend.

My brother worked in Dublin with a guy from Allihies years ago. When he would get the bus home, the half way point of his journey was Mitchelstown! It's a long way down alright.

Got it in one!
I was looking at this before DF called it, and I knew it but could not place it. Where did the street light on the right come from? I've never noticed it before. It's like a city street light transported to a place it shouldn't be. I haven't been to Rocky Bay in a while, would like to see it with the street light on.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 4:15pm

More events ▼