Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

All numbers are 7-day-average - russian loses.

0706-png.5276002

blue - tanks, yellow - armored vehicles

0706z-png.5276003

personnel

0706b-png.5276004

shot down: yellow - drones, blue - missiles

0706a-png.5276005

pink: AA units, crimson: rocket artillery, blue: artillery, yellow: trucks/cars/cisterns, green: special vehicles

I know there is no proof, there are only speculations and further public goes with this more ridiculous theories emerge.

However, when it comes to orcs they did that many times in the past :) well, they also did it two days ago, when they did not reach the agreement on sending ammonia via the pipework, they simply blew it up... I know that this is something which is understandable by us, but again "russia is a state of mind". I am not even following those tabloid news about the Nord stream - let people in the foil hats have fun ;) what is undisputed is that Mordor will never again benefit from it and it is enough to me :)

Speaking of "russian state of mind", check how slowly but surely it is changing on the streets of the "emporium":

Speaking of "russian state of mind" as I don't speak russian I've no idea what they are or aren't actually saying. The subtitles could say anything and we'd be none the wiser one way or the other. Healthy scepticism.

But I do find it ironic how you now try to claim it's "people in the tin foil hats" or who are "following those tabloid news" who are suggesting that it mightn't have been the russians who blew up their own pipeline access to market though.

But I do find it ironic how you now try to claim it's "people in the tin foil hats" or who are "following those tabloid news" who are suggesting that it mightn't have been the russians who blew up their own pipeline access to market though.

You admitted yourself that there is no proof. So logically (not ironically) all divagations on it are nothing different than conspiracy theories. Or not?

And when it comes to the YouTube video from russia, made by russians, published on russian channel, obviously in russian with English subs for non russian speakers, can be verified by YouTube with automatic transcription, so you can check how good it displays with the hard subs :)

PS. If that be too much, you can also check the comments section, it would be pointed there for sure by people who know both languages :)

To add to the graphs I posted earlier. We can see that at the initial phase of russian invasion they were already undermanned and poorly trained soldiers were killed, the meat waves is one thing, the other is very high number of vehicles to personnel loses. Simply now one armoured transporter is manned by 10 orcs, earlier it was much much less. So previously high number of personnel loses to vehicle loses was lower (meaning more vehicles but not personnel) than it is being reported now.

Surely these are not perfect but still much better than russian estimates (if we would believe in russian ones, Ukrainian army was decimated few times already). On top of it, there are independent teams tracking visually confirmed vehicle loses, like Oryx etc.

You admitted yourself that there is no proof. So logically (not ironically) all divagations on it are nothing different than conspiracy theories. Or not?

And when it comes to the YouTube video from russia, made by russians, published on russian channel, obviously in russian with English subs for non russian speakers, can be verified by YouTube with automatic transcription, so you can check how good it displays with the hard subs :)

Yes we all know there is no proof one way or the other. What I've pointed out though is that without proof you were previously adamant here that it was the russians that did it. Now with more and more suspicion surrounding US/Ukraine having done it (as was suggested back when you were so adamant that it was the russions) you're hiding behind "there is no proof" (to disprove your counter-intuitive assertion).
Rather amusing that you're now going with all divagations (including your own by the way) are "conspiracy theories".

"Truth being the first casualty of war" I maintain a healthy scepticism throughout this conflict carried out at the behest of that utter c**t imperialist Putin.

Yes we all know there is no proof one way or the other. What I've pointed out though is that without proof you were previously adamant here that it was the russians that did it. Now with more and more suspicion surrounding US/Ukraine having done it (as was suggested back when you were so adamant that it was the russions) you're hiding behind "there is no proof" (to disprove your counter-intuitive assertion).
Rather amusing that you're now going with all divagations (including your own by the way) are "conspiracy theories".

"Truth being the first casualty of war" I maintain a healthy scepticism throughout this conflict carried out at the behest of that utter c**t imperialist Putin.

I am trying to ignore those and rather focus on effect it has on what happens during the conflict. According to the saying you quoted.

So rather than "figure it out" who did it, when everyone is telling lies. And media knowing same nothing publishing their "not named sources" and speculations, there is no point in doing it. That's it.

What matters is an impact. And this is that this shady investment is gone. This is solid fact.

I am trying to ignore those and rather focus on effect it has on what happens during the conflict. According to the saying you quoted.

So rather than "figure it out" who did it, when everyone is telling lies. And media knowing same nothing publishing their "not named sources" and speculations, there is no point in doing it. That's it.

What matters is an impact. And this is that this shady investment is gone. This is solid fact.

Yes we know it's gone. Somebody blew it up. And without a shred of proof you insisted here repeatedly that it was the russians that did it even though it was completely counter-intuitive that they would destroy an alternative route to market.

Look, there's nobody denying the russians have behaved like absolute c**ts from the get go in all of this and their actions have been deplorable, but I think people are adult enough to make up their own minds on the truth rather than being fed lies passed off as the truth.

Imperialists hungry for control of other countries care little for humanity - it was ever thus 😞

Some news and commentary from Marek Meissner, military analytic who has proven his quality since war broke:

Interesting things about this hydrotechnical structure in Nova Kakhovka, because as it turns out in the strict sense it was not a dam. Well, before it collapsed, it was visible that the Russians had left part of the tranche on the eastern side behind the so-called swamp and moving to clearly elevated areas of the terrain and arranging makeshift defense positions there, as well as picking up troops and artillery towards the direction of Bakhmut, it can be assumed that they foresaw that the hydrotechnical building in Nova Kakhovka would collapse right now. Well, maybe they mobilized Kashpirovsky too.

Now they only have profits. According to information from Kherson itself, Ukrainian battalions are mainly engaged in rescuing people and animals ("The water is rising all the time. Yesterday we rescued from such a small house, like a dollhouse, grandmother 90 years old and the dog did not want to get into the amphibious vehicle until the dog, Igor his grandmother reminded him, he made sure that later she had a good place and the dog was not bad. We also ordered a special salvo from the artillerymen in the Russian trenches for this grandmother"), everyone does it, even the artillery. The Russians are quiet, so they know exactly what they did, sometimes a light harassing fire and on the other side of the front you can see from the drones that the trenches are clearly basic. Now all but four paved roads are like sponges, the sandy roads have washed away, the clay roads have become soaked. According to the guys from there, when the water subsides, it will take "at least a month, when the sun shines". And those four paved roads will be easy enough to hold under fire.

The mines have flown and are everywhere. Some detonate by hitting underwater obstacles, some sink into sand and clay - "it will be very difficult to find them even after the war, they will collect victims and now we approach the shore carefully". Any attack, even after solid drying of the ground and roads in the current situation, will not be possible without sappers in a FIXED spearhead, which, as you know, perfectly slows down maneuvering and the attack in general. And on the other hand, the Russians will be able to defend themselves on reduced states.

Speaking of defense, currently 15 directions reported the appearance of Ukrainian armored units armed with Leopards in the attack spearhead (!) . Allegedly, 10 of them were supposed to be destroyed, as evidenced by three videos of the "routing" of one harvester and two heavy tractors. There were reports of Abrams appearing near Wuhledar, one of which was supposed to be destroyed with an RPG-29. This is a word of comment - due to the definite lack of equipment, the RPG-29 itself, a very good anti-tank grenade launcher, is as difficult to obtain on the Russian front as the Abrams. So a Russian grenadier destroyed a tank that wasn't there with a grenade launcher that didn't exist. Well, with the Russians, anything is possible.

BTW: Russian word of mouth is that in long-range duels, Ukrainian MBTs have some new 125mm ammunition that rips through Russian armor like sardine cans. There is an instruction "to move around using terrain obstacles, to organize tank ambushes, not to stay in one place for too long and not to allow fire to be exchanged over longer distances".

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Libertines
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

22nd Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

His Father's Voice

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼