Strokestown incident

Will certain politicians hail these thugs as heroes or will they distance themselves from them due to their brutality? it will prob be a case of condemning their actions and then launching into an anti bank tirade,

Only difference being the banks did it legally. Try harder please. BTW I hate fucking banks. Scum of the earth.

Was the evictions of people in the 18th, and 19th century not similarly "legal"? The Constabulary still turned up to enforce the eviction notice so I think it fair to assume that it was in accordance with the laws of the land at the time. Immoral though. That's how Ireland works

Will certain politicians hail these thugs as heroes or will they distance themselves from them due to their brutality? it will prob be a case of condemning their actions and then launching into an anti bank tirade,

Why doesn't someone purleeeeeeeeeeeeease think of the poor banks, eh jimmy :rolleyes:

Was the evictions of people in the 18th, and 19th century not similarly "legal"? The Constabulary still turned up to enforce the eviction notice so I think it fair to assume that it was in accordance with the laws of the land at the time. Immoral though. That's how Ireland works
Ohhh, that would be English law you're referring to I take it. English law me hole.

15 Year sentences for three thugs who viscously beat the security guards, well deserved,
So the legal business appear to be giving what I would regard as appropriate, sentencing of these individual's, or perhaps animals.

The legal industry can now claim that it does give severe sentences.
However if the accused here, were the usual scum we have week in week out getting little slaps on their wrists and laughing at the free legal aid system, I have my doubts the sentencing would be similar

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Onóir
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼