Philip Schofield......any one shocked?

Are you people interested in this shit and these shitty people? Like, who the fuck is this Eamon Holmes?!?! I've heard of Schofield alright but I couldn't give a rat's arse (slightly unfortunate) about him. What it means to read The Telegraph (shudder) about his ex-lover...... That's a world I don't get.

Are you people interested in this shit and these shitty people? Like, who the fuck is this Eamon Holmes?!?! I've heard of Schofield alright but I couldn't give a rat's arse (slightly unfortunate) about him. What it means to read The Telegraph (shudder) about his ex-lover...... That's a world I don't get.

People discussing Philip Schoolfiend in the dedicated thread?

Whatever next!? 🙄

He may be a shitty person but the media witch hunt is way OTT. It's tiresome.

I couldn't care less what strangers do legally in their down time.
It's very likely he's groomed a 12-year old. In case you haven't noticed, there seems to be a pattern with that particular family. You think paedophilia is something to take lightly?

It's very likely he's groomed a 12-year old. In case you haven't noticed, there seems to be a pattern with that particular family. You think paedophilia is something to take lightly?

I wasn't aware of this initially. I couldn't see the issue with two adults regardless of the age gap. Something sinister about it for sure.

He may be a shitty person but the media witch hunt is way OTT. It's tiresome.

I couldn't care less what strangers do legally in their down time.
Let there be due process. If he has done something wrong, he'll face the consequences. We all make mistakes. He has admitted his mistake, his career is finished, he has apologised, what else can he do? I wish the Brits were more worried about Johnson and the tories.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Mossy

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼