The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Start at a high pace, strongly challenge every 50/50 ball and lets see if City players are willing to risk injury before the champions league final.
It's United's last game of the season so they should be leaving everything on the pitch...
I'm predicting a 2-1 win to United.

Anything can happen in a cup final, all the pressure is on City.

Of course they are favorites and rightly so but if United can hit their top level and get Rashford firing I give them a reasonable chance.

Fuck it if they get beat they get beat but at least they have the opportunity to stop the treble.

Erra being realistic I'd give us less than a 10% chance of getting a result.

We fluked a win at OT with a very dodgy equaliser.

If City show up at all I'd have it 3 or 4 nil.

Not a yerra but a reflection of where the two sides are.

It’s one of those conflicting games where a proper football club with a wonderful history takes on a new money petro-dollar state-backed monstrosity.

There can only be one logical train of thought. Fuck City and all they stand for.

Cheating cunts.

But………………

Hope they smash the SMCs to fucking smithereens.

See below dress code for saturday nights Alliance end of season fancy dress party.

92241A98-1350-401D-A2E6-6A704E549795.jpeg

Hope they smash the SMCs to fucking smithereens.

FxAFB4iXwAAhdiE

Nah m8, we don’t go to town anywhere near the utter bollocks a few of ye post.

Soi made 2 posts last week, and Herb many matches United lost and it’s just a :lol!: dropped. Of course when the Arsenal thread gets constantly slammed there will be more of it though.
Lol, I made two posts last week and Marco and Herb threw their knickers at me in disgust for spamming the thread.

Sensitive souls. I'm glad they're not United fans, because I dread to think what would have happened if they had to live through the Olly's at the wheel saga.

Marc:lol!: would have emigrated to Mars, and Herb would have went with him I'd say.

Lol, I made two posts last week and Marco and Herb threw their knickers at me in disgust for spamming the thread.

Sensitive souls. I'm glad they're not United fans, because I dread to think what would have happened if they had to live through the Olly's at the wheel saga.

Marc:lol!: would have emigrated to Mars, and Herb would have went with him I'd say.

:lol!:

tHe HoRrID UnItEd FaNs ArE mOcKiNg Us, I dEmAnD tHeY sToP

Lol like they havn't been ripping the absolute piss out of us with years.

The biggest collapse of the Premier league era? Nothing to see here.

What a bunch of tampons.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼