Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Yerrah fuck off there was at least 2 reds for Limerick and a soft penalty.
Relax lad. I already said we got a soft penalty. We also hit the post and missed two more sitters and hit 15 wides. 4 of 5 of which were awful. Cathal O Neil handed ye two points that I can remember on a plate. Ref give ye a few soft frees. It all balances out.

Very disappointing to be out of the championship so early but once again I'm painfully optimistic about the future. Fine margins was all that separated us from topping the group unbeaten and going out of the championship in 4th place.
In 3 out of the 4 games we played we looked dead and buried and to be fair to these boys they fought back everytime. From the start of the second half onwards in every game we just seem to hit a lull and leave ourselves with a mountain to climb but credit where its due those lads start climbing step by step.
I thought our 3 older boys were outstanding today. When we needed someone to grab the game by the balls Harnedy had his fist clenched and began squeezing.
I'm not going to comment on the negatives or the poor performances, there's been enough of that on here already. All roads lead to Thurles on Sunday. Let's finish the year on a high. It's not all doom gloom boys. The rebel rising is approaching I've no doubt about it.

Joe Canning was more accurate on Sunday Game. O’ Donoghues Hurley held in buildup to Limericks first goal. Pass to Cathal O’ Neill for 2nd goal was thrown. Penalty award for 3rd goal was mistakenly given… Gillane held O’ Donoghues Hurley and threw himself down. So… all Limerick’s goals were tainted!He also indicated Limerick could have got 6 goals… probably to avoid Limericks ire!!!
The game is over. There was a winner and a loser.
No do overs. Just move on. U20s up next.
Pissing in the wind if you start complaining about decisions. James Owens is one of the top refs in the game.

Joe Canning was more accurate on Sunday Game. O’ Donoghues Hurley held in buildup to Limericks first goal. Pass to Cathal O’ Neill for 2nd goal was thrown. Penalty award for 3rd goal was mistakenly given… Gillane held O’ Donoghues Hurley and threw himself down. So… all Limerick’s goals were tainted!He also indicated Limerick could have got 6 goals… probably to avoid Limericks ire!!!
So Gillane hitting the post and gillane/Hayes making a balls of 2 other chances were made up :ROFLMAO:

Throw in Flanagan blazing a ball just over the bar near the end

Some characters on this thread at times

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼