The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

This has been an incredible trip.

Cape Town is a beautiful city. Took a coach tour along the coast yesterday. Beautiful day, stunning scenery.
Great value for money. Steak dinner e15. Pint of beer e2. User to airport e7.

Beautiful stadium, great athmosphere. I'll remember this final for a long time.

Getting a business class deal was the icing on the cake. Gonna sleep like a log, arrive in London at 7am and then flight to Cork at 9.30.

Penalty count 12:5 to Stormers. It could have been snatched from us by poor officials. With good officials, it would have been game over at HT.

I'd think about coming out here again for URC games next season.
Well done Barry, safe travels

Excellent commentary by the Saffer it has to be said. The first pop by Snyman was suspect alright, perhaps too many phases between that and the try? Normally Whitehouse is on it, he's a much better TMO than he was a ref. Some suspect entries at rucks by Stormers too. The amount of times the subs popped up there too, two difficult regathers by Scannel, Snyman offloads, Casey with a cool head.

i don’t watch a whole lot of rugby, m8s, but fair play to munster getting the win yesterday. one question though! is every rugby match now like a la nfl game with the tunes pumping during breaks in play or is it just a saffa thing? it half annoyed me yesterday tbh.

i don’t watch a whole lot of rugby, m8s, but fair play to munster getting the win yesterday. one question though! is every rugby match now like a la nfl game with the tunes pumping during breaks in play or is it just a saffa thing? it half annoyed me yesterday tbh.

If you thought that was annoying you should have seen Munsters Champions cup game against the Sharks. There was literally a swimming pool and slide right next to the pitch with kids playing in it.
Anyway yeah it is mostly a Saffa thing and they are contributing a lot to this competition in particular so we'll give them a pass. 55k sellout for the league final is incredible, fair play to them and they are being very gracious in defeat also (which as we learnt with a certain ladies team last weekend isn't always a given in rugby anymore).

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Mike Rice: Nasty Character
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼